∆Chapter 6∆

Flying to new destination please wait..
|
|
|
|
Destination reached!
...........................................
   Tubbo's eyes flew open and he waited in horror, at this point the music cut off. Did he really just say that?, what does Ranboo think of him now, he was completely ready for Ranboo to reject him and call him disgusting..but he got the answer he thought he would most likely not pick.

"I..I love you too bee..more than ever could imagine, I Know it sounds Corny but..it true" Ranboo whispered through the phone.

   A moment of silence goes by when the two of them burst into laughter. "Are we really being awkward after we confessed to each other?" Tubbo said as he stopped laughing. "No tubbo..I love you" Ranboo responded, "I love you too boss man" tubbo said, "should we video call..I-i mean if you want to!" Tubbo rushed out.

"You seem to second guess a lot my dear"

   Ranboo ended the call and started a video call with tubbo, immediately tubbo answered. He admired ranboo's white and black fluffy long hair, and his long monochrome tail that swished around while he laying. "Well hello there" Ranboo said as he looked at tubbo, his hair was so fluffy that it covered his eyes, he was in the same position as Ranboo, just kicking his legs up from time to time. "Hey boo" tubbo said affectionately as he smiled, ranboo's heart skipped a beat when he saw tubbo's adorable smile.

"RANBBBBOOOOOOOOO"

   Someone bursted into the room alarming Ranboo as he got up and turn towards his door. "Y-yeah techno?" "Where in the hell is my copy of the princess Bride?". "Boo is everything okay?" Tubbo asked cautiously, "who's that, they work for the government?".  A moment goes when Ranboo let an agitated sigh and glared towards the person named techno. "THIS is TUBBO he's literally SEVENTEEN how in GODS NAME IS HE GONNA WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT and no I don't have you're princess Bride book, go look in you're girlfriend's room now bye" Ranboo exclaimed. A few seconds later the door shuts.

   "Sorry about techno, he doesn't really like people who are part of the government" Ranboo said placing his hand behind his head. "It's fine Ranboo" tubbo laughed, soon Ranboo joined his laughter.

"TUBBO!"

   "Oh I gotta go Ranboo, love you" tubbo rushed out as he scrambled to the door and down the stairs. "You little bitch" his father growled when he got to the kitchen, his dad's own blood dripped all over him, but the only thing that was distracting him was his mom unconscious on the ground. "MUM!" Tubbo exclaimed as he rushed down to her, her face was covered in cuts and pieces of green glass stuck to her face. Tubbo gasped as he felt his dad grab his hair and throw his to the wall causing a small firework to set off from above right on tubbo's face, he screamed in pain as he tried to get rid of the fire now spreading to his arms. "You little fucking bitch you think you can do whatever the hell you want to Courtney huh?"

"W-what do y-you mean?" Tubbo asked as he winced in pain at the burns on his face and arms. "YOU FUCKING MURDERED HER" he yell as he pulled forward her body, the head was bashed in really good blood dripped from that side, her body had huge slashes revealing red flesh.

Tubbo covered his mouth to not scream, it was clear the drunk man had done it but had not memory in doing so.

"YOU TRYING NOT TO LAUGH!?" The man threw a bat at tubbo's head, making him black out.

"THIS IS THE POLICE PLACE YOUR WEAPON DOWN AND ARMS UP"
.................................................
   "TUBBO WAKE UP!" Tubbo woke up to see tommy and Ranboo bent down to his face. "Are you ok bee?" Ranboo asked in concern, "I'm fine but where are we", "we're in techno's garden why do you ask?" Tommy curiously asked as he placed a flower crown on tubbo's head.