Part one

The bell rang, end of the day. I practically ran towards the locker room.
"What are you in such a hurry for?" a teacher has asked.
"Practice!" I yelled, not looking behind me. Once I got there and caught my breath and walked inside. It was a normal locker room, lockers, showers, toilets, and girls.
"Ready for practice?" a girl suddenly asked me.
"Hm?" I asked.
"Are you ready for practice?" the girl repeated.
"Yeah, what about you?" I asked.
"Definitely," the girl said. "I'm Daichi."
"Takashi," I said.
"Are you ready yet?" Daichi asked.
"Yeah, let's go," I said walking out with her.
Timeskip- after practice
"If I shake your hand you made the A team for tomorrow's scrimmage. If I don't you made the B team," the coach said. She began shaking hands then stopped for a few people. She shook my hand. I made it! I silently cheered to myself. I watched as the other girls either made it or not, Daichi made it and so did another girl. And another.
"Alright ladies! B team coach is over there, everyone else, I am the A team coach. We need to win this to prove something. Got it?" the coach said.
"Yes ma'am!" everyone said. I went to go pack up my stuff after we broke-it-down (softball/baseball people get it). I looked at the field, there were still people here. The baseball team.
"Gross, why do we have to share the field with the boys?" one of the girls asked the coach.
"Because there's not enough room for everyone," the coach responded.
"Oof!" a sudden groan came from the bullpen.
"O-okay Haruna! That's enough for today! Takaya are you okay?!" a voice said.
"Son of a bitch..!" a higher voice said. I looked at the bullpen for a moment then walked out of the dugout.
————————————————————————
Okay everyone! Hi, it's me, the creator. This is Hitomi, my oc obviously. The setting right now is Todakitas baseball/softball field. The last part is when Abe is on the ground covering his stomach. Sorry I didn't clarify earlier!