Y/n continued hitting him, taehyung ran inside his bathroom, but y/n was fast enough to rush after him, when taehyung didn't found anything, he started throwing his shampoo, soap, face washes, and towel at y/n's face.

After few more minutes, the whole bathroom was ruined, y/n grabbed the dustbin and throwed at taehyung's direction, his eyes widen he bent down, and the dustbin hitted the mirror door, the whole door broke with a loud thud.

Taehyung : YOU UGLY WITCH YOU BROKE MY EXPENSIVE DOOR!!!

he tried to grab her hair, but she ran outside from the bathroom

Y/n stood up on the bed and spoke

Y/n : i know i'm beautiful but that's not the right way to marry me, got it!?!

Taehyung : beautiful???? i didn't knew that the donkey are also called beautiful????

He replied and jumped on the bed facing y/n

Y/n : no donkeys are not called beautiful they are called handsome like you!

As soon y/n completed her sentence, she pushed taehyung and was about to walk past him, but taehyung was fast enough to grab her shoulders, and they both fell on the bed backwards together, because of taehyung's weight the bed broke.

Y/n burst out laughing at him, standing up, clapping her hands.

Y/n : *LAUGHING* YOU ARE A BIG MONSTER LOOK WHAT YOU DID *LAUGHING*

Taehyung's face turned red due to embarrassment but he didn't gave up and fought back

Taehyung : it's not because of me it's because of you cow look at your dress it's more heavier then the whole you *laughing*

Suddenly the door burst open

Mrs.Kim : *dirty smile* oh you both broke the bed

Y/m : *dirty smile* we are leaving continue!

Y/n quickly rushed behind them but they left before she could speak

Y/n : UGHHHH they were thinking dirty things!!!!

Taehyung : it's all because of you!!

Y/n : me!?! huh??? you started it YOU PUSHED ME DOWN THE BED I WAS JUST SLEEPING!!!!

Taehyung : SHUT UP NOW WHERE WE WILL SLEEP HUH!?!

Y/n : what do you mean by "WE" i'm going home!!

Taehyung : yeah GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!

Y/n huffed, rushing out of there, slamming the door behind.

***