Tragic Past 3

Tessa Young

"He's not gonna come. He left without saying a single word to me." I explained Mercy as she came in the dressing room and saw me in my casual clothes.

"What happened between you two? And who allowed you guys to meet each other?!"
She raise her brow at me and narrow her eyes at me.
"I can't tell you that and it doesn't matter, nothing can stop me from seeing him. That's something between us. I'm sorry but it's way too personal. It-it's not like I-i can blame him after what I told him...not just him but any guy wouldn't wanna stay with me..."

I let out a sigh and fiddle my finger as my eyes glossed over. She nod her head. Understanding my point of view. That's why I love her so much.

This was suppose to be the best day of my life however It feels like, it's gonna be the worst....the day when I'll lose the person...I love....

"Jo, I'm serious. He isn't picking his phone. You are telling me, he's not gonna come for marriage! What the fuck happened between you two last night?!"

"I-i can't tell yo-you." My voice crack at the end. She took a deep breath. Clearly frustrated from my drama.
"Jo. No matter what happened between you two last night...he won't leave you like this. He love you and he'll come, will be waiting for you at the alter, when you'll walk down the aisle, looking beautiful than ever."
She hug me as I let out a sob.

"I don't wanna lose him. I don-don't but I couldn't ke-keep the truth away from him."
I let out another pathetic sob. She rub my back until my sob turn into hiccups.

"Here, have some water."

I grab the bottle from her hand, took a large gulp.
"Thank you."

She smile and wrap her arm around my shoulder.

"Let's get you ready? Yeah?"

I reluctantly look at her.
Not sure if that's a good idea.

" I don't think so. He's not gonna show up." I mumble.

"Now. Here. listen to me. You are getting dress for your wedding. I'm gonna get you ready and Hardin will be there no matter what.. I know he loves you. He loves you to the moon and back and if he isn't marrying you tonight. I'll kick his ass."

I chuckle at her and she smile at me.

"Let's get ready, yea?"

I hesitantly nod my hand.
"Great!"
She grab my hand and drag me to the table and sat me dow and started doing my makeup.

"Mercy?"
"Hmm?" She hum. Her eye concentrated on my face as she does my makeup.
"Marry me if he won't?"
She let out laugh and looked at me with enthusiasm in her eye.
"Yea. Sure." She said and kissed my forehead. I smile. A small one but I did.

I know, I should be excited, it's my wedding however I'm not. I'm scared...I'll be left standing at the alter. Hardin won't be standing at the alter to take my hand in his. To tell me, I'm looking beautiful. That, he loves me no matter what... He's always gonna be by my side.

I don't want to face all of that. I can't. I won't be able to. I'll rather die than that.

"Come on. Everything's gonna be alright. He'll be there, don't worry. Even if he's not. I'll marry you." She coos me furthermore it's not helping me at all.

"Let's see. Anyway, I've to face the truth." I whisper.

Since I've no sibling. Mercy gonna walk me to the aisle.

"Shall we?"
She grin at me and hold out her hand at me.
I simply nod and hold back the tear, which are wetting my eye and trying to ruin my makeup. Doesn't matter though. It's gonna be ruin, when I'll see that he's not there.

We walk to the gate as we stood there for a while before the door opened. Not many people are invited. Just our family and friends.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

I can't do this.

I just wanna run from here. Mercy nudge my side and I slowly open my eyes and took a small glance at the alter. The tears, I was holding back began to roll down my cheeks and i didn't stopped it this time.

A/N

Next one will be the last part for this. Hope you guys liked it!
Vote + comment+ follow = new part!
Don't forget to follow me. If you already are then you are my favourite!
All the love
Isha.

 If you already are then you are my favourite! All the love Isha

Do you guys like this cover??