Part 1

Someday, everything will make perfect sense.  So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and remind yourself that everything happens for a reason.

Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Remember, for everything you have list, you have gained something else. Without the dark you would not see the stars.

If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

You dont always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.

Be positive, stay happy and don't let the negativity of the world put you down.

Don't give up when dark times come. The mire storms you face in life, the stronger you will be.

You may not be there yet, but remember, you are closer than you were yesterday.

Beautiful definition-
The person reading this.

Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try and cheer someone else up.

When it rains, it pours. But soon the sun shines again.

You may no longer belive in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy, but always beleive in youself.

If you get tired, learn to rest. Not quit.

"What day is it?"
"It's today, so focus on now, not the future or past."

You have to fight through some bad days to get to the best days of your life.

Thankyou for reading this! I might make part 2 if it is popular.