The Boy in the Iceberg

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/N: And It's---

Sokka: Yeah, yeah-- An ancient art unique to our culture, blah, blah, blah...

Y/N: Wow, Sokka. You could at least show some respect for our tribe.

Sokka: Look, I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself.

Katara: You're calling us weird? I'm not the one who makes muscles at myself every time I see my reflection in the water.

They then felt their boat hit something. They look to see that they have gotten caught in a current. Sokka paddles trying to not hit the icebergs or get hit by them.

Katara: Watch out!

Sokka continues maneuvering the boat through the icebergs.

Katara: Go left! Go left!

Sokka makes a right turn coming in between two icebergs heading towards each other. They jump out as the canoe was crushed by them. Leaving them stranded.

Y/N: That was close.

Katara: You call that left?

Sokka: You don't like my steering. Well, maybe you two should have waterbended us out of the ice.

Katara: So it's our fault.

Sokka: I knew I should have left you home. Leave it to a girl to screw things up.

Y/N: Come on, man. That's cold.

Katara gets angry.

Katara: You are the most sexist, immature, nutbrained-- Ah! I'm embarrassed to be related to you!

Y/N and Sokka begin to see the icebergy behind them start to crack.

Katara: Ever since mom died, I have been doing all the work around camp, while you've been off playing soldier. At least Y/N helps me with them.

Sokka: Ah...Katara...

Katara: I even wash all the clothes. Have you ever smelled your dirty socks? Let me tell you. Not pleasant.

She swings her arm again as more cracks appear.

Sokka: Katara! Settle down!

Katara: No! That's it. I'm done helping you. From now on, you're on your own!

She lets out another wave and more cracks appear all around the iceberg. Katara then looks back to see it.

Sokka: Aah!

Katara: Oh!

Y/N: Oh, man!

The iceberg breaks into pieces pushing the three away. They then stop.

Sokka: Ok. You've gone weird to freakish, Katara.

Katara: You mean, I did that?

Sokka: Yep. Congratulations.

Y/N: Remind me not to get on your bad side.

They then see a light blue glow coming from the water. They stand back as a big iceberg pops up. As it floats there the three could see what appears to be a boy inside the iceberg. As they look at him his eyes open with that same light blue glow.

 As they look at him his eyes open with that same light blue glow