Chapter 92 Helping People Treat Diseases

  "I see, I will do what the doctor said, just because you are very young, why can you even treat this kind of disease? And your medical skills are so good?" , and looking at Xiaoxiao's age, it looks like she is not married, but it seems that she can even see this kind of gynecological disease.

Xiaoxiao was a little happy after listening to it. In modern medicine, gynecology is a very important subject. She has taken it before, and she can learn it well. She is also a woman. Of course, she knows a lot about gynecology. She remembered this course in her previous life. At that time, many girls learned very seriously, after all, it will be about their own body in the future. But if it's male subjects, she's not good at it and doesn't understand very well. Fortunately, this society is still very conservative, and men's problems will not come here for her to see.

So he said: "Sister Zhang, we medical practitioners will not judge whether a person's medical skills are high or not based on age, not necessarily young people think that her medical skills are not good or older medical skills must be high, Don't underestimate those young doctors. As I said, it is because I have been studying since childhood, so now I have more than ten years of medical experience, which is better than those who only studied medicine after going to college. Besides, I gave you a needle just now. You know my medical skills."

She was like this, even though she was in her twenties in her previous life, her medical skills in the entire organization were among the top ranks.

"Yes, I feel a lot more relaxed after you gave me the needle just now, thank you very much." After the treatment, my body disappeared immediately. I think this young doctor's medical skills look really good. Come on, after the physical conditioning, maybe she can get pregnant and have children again.

Xiaoxiao said: "You're welcome, don't catch a cold on weekdays, especially during your menstrual period. Pay attention to your body. Women are sometimes very fragile." To put it bluntly, this woman didn't care much about her body before.

The woman nodded quickly, "I'll pay attention, thank you very much for helping me."

Then she walked to the counter and gave Ye Qiao'an the medicine.

Because Ye Qiao'an was not very familiar with the medicinal materials, it was a little slow to pick up the medicine, but fortunately, the woman didn't push her, especially after she found out that Ye Qiao'an was walking abnormally, she didn't dislike her. These days are not easy, not to mention that there are only two people in this medicine hall. is a woman.

After sending the patient away, although the money for only two medicines was not much, Ye Qiao'an was also excited.

"The first patient here, Xiao Xiao, the first customer our pharmacy received today, there will be more and more people in the future!"

Xiao Xiao took a sip of water to moisten her throat, seeing Ye Qiao'an happy She seems to be in a better mood for some unknown reason. It seems that the opening of the pharmacy is still right. At least the two of them have something to do now... Another grandma came in the afternoon. I accidentally slept last night and my head was stiff, and it hurt. In the morning, when my grandson was out to play, I heard that a new pharmacy had opened, and the first three days of seeing a doctor were free, so I came to see it. I was a little hesitant to see her so young when I saw her.

Ye Qiaoan started to blow next to her. She felt that Xiaoxiao's medical skills were good, but being too young was a major obstacle for people not to believe that her medical skills were good.

"Grandma, don't underestimate our doctor Zhou. Her family has been a doctor for several generations and has saved countless people. The old man is still afraid that she will not be cured. You're free!" The old man immediately said anxiously: "Oh, you can't say that, how can I get sick so easily when I am healthy!"

Ye Qiaoan vomited and immediately apologized: "Oh, I just said something wrong, grandma Be healthy, I will send you a packet of chrysanthemum tea for you to go back and make tea after you see your doctor, okay?"

As soon as she heard that she was sending free things to see the doctor, Grandma immediately agreed to see the doctor, anyway, her stiff neck was just a small problem.

Xiaoxiao smiled bitterly. The new medicine hall that just opened had to rely on sending things to attract patients, but she didn't blame Qiao An, but felt that Qiao An did the right thing. It seems that she is very suitable to stay in the medicine hall to help in the future.

Grandma walked to Xiaoxiao and sat down hesitantly.

"Old man, take it easy."

After Xiao Xiao finished checking her neck, there was indeed a hard lump that was red and swollen. It hurt when you pressed her head.

Xiao Xiao first massaged the place where her neck was stiff to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis. After pressing for a while, she prescribed an ointment to stick to the stiff neck.

Grandma touched her neck and felt less pain, and the cold medicine smell was not too strong where the medicine was applied. I knew in my heart that the young female doctor in this pharmacy still had two brushes.

"Thank you, doctor, my neck doesn't hurt so much anymore."

"Well, I'd better be careful these two days, try not to use pillows any more." The old woman nodded.

Moreover, Ye Qiaoan gave her a packet of chrysanthemum tea. The old man left very satisfied. Before leaving, he thanked Xiaoxiao and also helped them promote the store.

Xiaoxiao and Qiao An were both happy, but she didn't expect to help this grandma and she would kindly help the pharmacy to promote it. Although there were no more guests behind, there were two people on the first day of opening, but both of them were happy, at least it was better than not having a single patient, and it would be good to wait for everyone to know the existence of the pharmacy in the future.

In the Zhao family's main room at the moment, Zhao Lichen is angry.

"Dad, this time auntie went too far. She actually asked Lijuan to marry someone like the Yu family. I have heard of that Yu family. Even if I hate Lijuan again and often talk about her, she is still my relative. Sister, how can I let her get married before she finishes reading, and marry someone with mental problems!"

Although he usually despises his own sister, but he is also the same sister, how can he let her go Marrying someone like that, wouldn't that ruin her life? Of course he strongly opposed it.

Zhao Liguo also came back in the morning, and the whole family was in the main room in the evening.

Zhao Lijuan, who was on the side, kept wiping her tears, but after hearing Lichen's words, she was very grateful to this brother. At the critical moment, her brother was more reliable and helped her argue against the marriage.

"Brother, I don't want to get married. It's the end of March now. I'm going to take the college entrance examination in early July. Isn't that a fool, I can't marry a fool!"

Zhao Lijuan cried, and after Lixia told her about it at noon, she didn't believe it. In the afternoon, she didn't even go to school and ran back to ask her mother, and her mother told her She does have it.

Anger also appeared on Zhao Zhiguo's face, but it was not easy to attack in front of children at this time. He didn't expect his sister-in-law to be so bold this time, and she actually managed Lijuan and the Du family, but it was estimated that the Du family wanted Lixia's idea, but the sister-in-law wanted Lijuan to marry instead of Lixia, right? .