Chapter 72 Brother and Sister in Trouble

  After hearing this, Dr. Xue felt very guilty and felt sorry for Xiaoxiao, but because Xiaoxiao believed in her, she couldn't do such a thing, not to mention that Xiaoxiao helped her a lot and recognized her as her goddaughter before. How could she be hurt by firing her at a moment's notice.

"It's nothing, it's just that there are many patients in the spring, and I'm afraid you'll be tired. Fortunately, you were willing to come to the hospital to help. You see that you've lost weight recently, so I originally wanted to ask you to go back and relax for a few days. Since you're not tired, then Continue to work, I'm just chatting to find you, we haven't talked together for a few days."

After speaking, he took a sip of water, and he was not as worried and depressed as before.

I also think about it now. On the elder sister and mother-in-law's side, when she will explain it herself, she will try her best to keep Xiaoxiao in the hospital and continue to work, so as not to lose such a good goddaughter, the elder sister does not look down on her. She associates with Yunhai, maybe it will be her loss in the future.

Xiaoxiao poured more water for her, and she felt relieved to see her talk like this. I thought she came because of Yunhai's mother, but now after hearing what she said, it was not. After all, Aunt Xue and Aunt Yunhai were related to each other. But at the beginning, Aunt Xue said that she tried her best to get her to associate with Yunhai, but she refused.

When Xiaoxiao left, Dr. Xue went to her husband's dean's office. She had to keep Xiaoxiao to work in the hospital no matter what. She was very aware of Xiaoxiao's ability. Even if Xiaoxiao left the hospital, there were still others. In the hospital, no matter which hospital Xiaoxiao goes to, her abilities are there, other hospitals want her to go there, because her medical skills have already attracted the attention of other hospitals.

Xiaoxiao didn't go back to the dormitory after get off work, but came to the old house. It was almost finished. She often came to see it recently.

The worker also started to call off work, and after greeting her, Xiaoxiao was left alone.

I didn't dare to make a big deal, but I just finished building the interior a little and rubbed a layer of white ash. Then she can move in after a while, and she can move in next month soon.

After the construction is over, as long as she is on vacation or busy at the hospital, she will come back to live here. The home that truly belongs to her, the home she has longed for in her two lifetimes, finally has it.

I don't need to look at anyone's face in the future. It's good for a person to be carefree. It's just that cleaning such a big house is a problem, so she can only work harder.

After locking the door and walking out, I saw three people arguing over there not far away.

A boy looked about fifteen years old and scolded the older woman with anger on his face: "This is my parents' house, why are you doing the main sale without authorization!"

The girl next to him should also join in. : "Yes! This house is also half of my brother's!" The girl next to him looked like two or three years younger than the boy.

"Sister-in-law, it's only been three months since my parents passed away. You are going to sell the house and drive us away. Big brother will definitely not agree."

The woman in her early twenties said indifferently, "Humph! I can't go to work after I get hurt like that, and if I don't sell the house, my whole family has to drink the northwest wind! Tell you, move me out as soon as possible today, and I'll bring someone over to see the house tomorrow."

"Sister-in-law, don't! The house is sold. Where are we going!" The girl cried pitifully, grabbing the arm of her sister-in-law opposite.

I didn't expect my sister-in-law to be so cruel. If the house was sold, she and her brother would be homeless.

"You can go wherever you like, just don't stay here anymore." The woman shook her off and didn't want to pull with her again. After all, she was not related by blood, and she would not feel guilty if she drove away.

Xiaoxiao was a little surprised. It was not far from her house. I didn't notice that someone lived here before, no! It should be said that the brothers and sisters go out early and return late, and she doesn't come often. Maybe they have never met.

Seeing that their house is separated by two houses from their own, it is very close, and there are not many people living nearby. Besides, the brothers and sisters seem to have no one at home, otherwise they would not have been bullied by the woman and could not even keep the house.

"Is this house yours?" Xiaoxiao approached and asked angrily at the fierce woman.

"It's mine, do you want to buy a house? I told you that my family needs money urgently. The house only needs 600 yuan, and then go to the housing management bureau to transfer the property rights." The woman thought that Xiaoxiao wanted to buy a house . From the house, he said to her enthusiastically, his face didn't look fierce to the brother and sister just now.

The girl turned to Xiaoxiao and cried and begged: "Sister, don't buy our house. If you buy me, my brother and I will have no place to live."

Looking at this girl, there were already many tears on her face, and her eyes were full of pleading. Xiao Xiao sighed and made a plan.

He asked the woman, "Is this house yours or theirs?" The woman responded quickly: "Of course it belongs to my family. They originally owned half of it, but before this girl got sick, it cost my family a lot of money. Money, now half of her house is just used to pay off the debt, so they have no house, and they don't have any share of the house, they all belong to our family." The woman finished arrogantly.

"Sister-in-law, how can you do this? I only spent more than ten yuan when I was sick. You have to take our house to pay off the debt. What will I do with my brother in the future!" The girl pointed and scolded, because she was sick and her brother didn't The only way is to borrow money from this woman. I didn't expect her request was to give her the house in the future. My brother couldn't find anyone else to borrow money. I gave her the house, but I didn't expect that the money from the house would be used to pay off her debts today.

For more than ten yuan, someone should give her the house. This woman is really greedy and hateful.

Xiaoxiao knows that houses are very cheap these days, and few people buy them. After all, most people are not rich now, and they can barely get enough food and clothing. How many people would want to buy a house in 30 years? There are only a small number of private houses, and they are very cheap to sell. She knows very well how valuable a house is in the future. If she buys it, she will also have an estate in the future, especially the houses on this street are broken. It is said that the shabby one used to be a slum, but unfortunately she didn't have a lot of money on hand, otherwise she could buy a few more places, but buying a house like this will also be found to be speculative in this era. However, I hope that in the future, this street will be completely renovated and turned into a commercial street.

Thinking of this, the woman asked: "How much is your house... sold?" The girl heard Xiao Xiao's question and thought she wanted to buy a house and immediately begged Said: "Sister, don't buy our house, my brother and I have no place to live after buying the house."

She pleaded bitterly, her face was full of tears and she looked at Xiaoxiao pitifully, hoping that she would change her mind.