→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙞𝙞𝙞

Start from the beginning

"Why don't we, uh, change frequency to 14.158?" Dustin asked, Suzie nodding. "Copy that. Shifting frequency. Standby." Suzie spoke, crackling heard as the Mind Flayer chased the car all the teens were in. Steve and Robin had quickly climbed into the back, the latter not being able to take her eyes off of the Flayer. "Dusty-bun, you copy?" The radio spoke, Steve and Robin looking to it. "I copy, Suzie-poo. It sounds much better now, thanks." Dustin spoke, everyone except Johnathan looking back to the radio. "Suzie." Steve and Robin chorused, Seb's eyes widening at the girl's voice. "Okay, so, listen, do you know Planck's constant?" Dustin asked, Suzie humming. "Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?" She asked back sarcastically, Dustin snickering.

"Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a... what is it?" Dustin asked, Seb holding the radio between the three. "Okay, let me just be clear on this. I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know so you can... save the world?" Suzie asked, Seb staring at the floor. That's exactly what it was. "Yes, please." He spoke into the radio, Robin perking up at his voice. "Uh... who is that?" Suzie asked, Dustin gulping. "It's my friend, Sebastian. The one I told you about." Dustin spoke, Seb humming. "Oh... hi." Suzie spoke shyly, Seb smiling. "Hello-" "We don't have time for this. Suzie-poo , I swear I'll make it up to you as soon as I can." Dustin spoke, Suzie shrugging. "You can make it up to me now." She demanded, Dustin suddenly nervous.

"What?" He asked quickly, Seb tilting his head. "I want to hear it." Suzie spoke, Dustin shaking his head out of embarrassment. "Not right now." Dustin spoke, as he was sharing the radio with everybody else. "Yes, now, Dusty-bun." Suzie shot back, Dustin heavily embarrassed. "Suzie-poo, this is urgent." Dustin reminded, Suzie getting irritated. "Yes, yes, you're saving the world, I heard you the first time, but Ged is also saving Earthsea and he's about to confront the shadow, so this is Suzie, signing off." Suzie spoke, Seb awkwardly listening. "Wait, wait, wait, okay!" Dustin spoke quickly, everyone confused. "Shit." Dustin spoke, Erica confused. "Turn around," Dustin started to sing, Erica wincing as Seb flinched back. "Look at what you see," The boy sung, shuffling away from Erica shyly.

"In her face," Dustin sung quietly, everyone listening quietly. "The mirror of your dreams," Steve and Robin grinned, "Make believe I'm everywhere. Given in the light," The couple sang together, Seb frozen in spot. What was going on?... "Written on the pages is, the answer to our never-ending story, " The two vocalized together, Hopper walking away fed up. Joyce leant against the wall, tired. Murray stopped what he was doing to listen, the young couple singing. The group in the car sat quietly, staring at the radio in Robin's hand. "Reach the stars, Fly a fantasy, And see what you will be. Rhymes that keep their secrets will Unfold behind the clouds," Seb held his forehead, Erica staring at Dustin. She was speechless. What has she become friends with...

"And there upon a rainbow is, the answer to our never-ending story," Seb sighed once the chorus came again, Hopper gulping his shouts down. "Story," Suzie really sung her part, Seb nodding slowly as the couple's vocalizing came to a stop. Dustin chuckled, Suzie giggling. "What's the constant?" Seb asked quickly, Will perking up at his voice. "Planck's constant is 6.62607004." Suzie spoke quickly, Seb typing it into the vault. A green light beeped, Seb turning to Hopper with a grin as he rushed past the teen to the vault. "Signing out for now, lovely to meet you, Suzie." Seb spoke, Lucas smiling. "You just saved the world." Dustin laughed relievedly, Suzie nodding. "As it was to meet you, Sebastian. Gosh, I missed you, Dusty-bun." Suzie spoke, Seb shivering at the shameless PDA. Well, Suzie didn't know that everyone was listening anyway. 

"And I miss you more, Suzie-poo." Dustin smiled, Suzie smiling. "I miss you more, multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy." Suzie challenged, Dustin grinning. "No, I miss you mo-" "Enough!" Erica snapped,  changing frequency as Suzie looked to her radio confused. The Mind Flayer turned around, Johnathan doing the same as they followed the monster. El, Mike and Max limped down a corridor quickly, lights flashing. Seb had found the way to the control room they had seen the machine in, Hopper barging in first. "Everybody out!" He yelled, shooting his gun at the ceiling. Scientists looked to Seb as they left, terrified of the boy. Joyce stood next to Seb as they both stared at the machine, the latter feeling rage fill his system. This machine had aided in ruining his summer. Ruining his life. The gate was the cause of all of this.

And the machine was opening it.

"Hey," Hopper started, Seb looking back as did Joyce. The man held up the briefcase he took from the vault. "You ready to end this?" Hopper asked, Seb scoffing.

"Of course."

---------------------------------------------

The next chapter is going to be huge so be patient with me on that one aha

Anyway,

[2097 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byee!