Cahpter 32 Punishment

 Xiaoxiao frowned at the woman, and heard Zhao Lijuan and Grandma Zhao coquettishly say: "Grandma, Yumei was very worried about you before, so I asked her to come and have dinner together."

After that, she protested at Xiaoxiao.

Xiaoxiao turned her face away angrily and didn't want to look at her. It would be uncomfortable for this crazy woman to block her.

Grandma Zhao looked at Yumei who was sitting next to her and said with a smile on her face: "Yumei, this child is fine, this illness has made you all worried, you are all good children."

But the old man's eyes fell on Xiaoxiao. , and more kindness.

"Grandma, she slandered Sister Yumei for stealing her mother's watch in the morning. If my brother came back and explained that he took it to repair, Sister Yumei would have been wronged. Li Xiaofang, while everyone is here, apologize to Yumei, you can't do it. Let's just pretend it didn't happen!

After speaking, he glared at her, his eyes full of threats."

Xiaoxiao clenched her fist, she really wanted to tear the woman's mouth out, and she was always in trouble.

Biting her lip, wanting her to apologize will cost a price. She has always insisted that if people don't offend me, I won't offend others. If someone offends me, it is better to die than life!

Besides, when she is leaving now, it is time to teach these two women who have been blocking her.

With a hint of coldness on the corner of his mouth, she stood up.

"Yeah, if you do something wrong, you have to apologize."

Xiaoxiao walked to the thermos, poured a glass of water, and brought it to Lu Yumei.

"Sister Yumei, please forgive me for my recklessness in the morning."

Xiaoxiao said stiffly, although it was an apology, it didn't sound very sincere.

In front of so many people, Lu Yumei didn't dare not take her cup. She apologized so generously. She didn't accept that everyone would say that the measure was small, and she would not let go of the little things.

So I took a sip of the water Xiaofang poured and drank it.

Xiao Xiao saw that she had succeeded in her eyes after drinking.

At the beginning of lunch, Du Yueying's two children, Zhao Lixia and Zhao Lixin, have been grabbing meat to eat, especially Zhao Lixin, who is 16 years old, still looks like a child.

Grandma Zhao frowned and said, "Yueying, let's eat separately next time. Tian Hua is tired of cooking alone for so many people."

Zhao Liguo said from the side: "Mom, During this time, the sister-in-law takes care of you during the day. Tian Hua cooks some meals. Compared with her sister-in-law, her sister-in-law is the most tired."

After listening to this, the old lady glanced at Du Yueying, and then said calmly, "Yes, I have two good daughters-in-law, and when the family is reunited like this, the eldest Zhigang is not here..."

Knowing that the old man thought of his eldest brother again, Zhao Zhiguo was also sad.

"Mom, everyone is here today, let's think about something happy."

"Also..." The old man took away the sadness on his face, but did not forget to remind: "Yueying, you should always worship Zhigang with incense. ."

This daughter-in-law is getting more and more unhappy now.

"Mom, don't worry, I always remember it." Du Yueying said hurriedly.

The old man just started to eat, but he ate very little when he was recovering from a serious illness, and Tian Hua specially gave her the rotten vegetable porridge that the old man had bad teeth.

Just then a sudden sound suddenly sounded.

Everyone was suddenly startled by the sound, and then a stench spread, and then a series of "puff puff" sounds like a machine gun firing bullets.

Everyone stopped their chopsticks in shock and looked at the place where the sound was made.

For a while, the entire dining table was filled with a stench, and the scent of the rice that had been opened covered the table.

Even Zhao Lixin, who had been grabbing meat to eat, quickly put down his chopsticks and rice bowl, covered his nose and quickly got up to stay away from the dining table.

The others also put down their chopsticks, embarrassed at what to say.

I saw Zhao Lijuan and Lu Yumei clutching their stomachs, sitting there embarrassedly and not daring to move.

I'm afraid that if I move, I can't control my body and I'll make a fool of myself.

Tian Hua frowned and looked at Zhao Lijuan.

"I told you not to eat cold roasted sweet potatoes in the afternoon, but you didn't listen..."

Zhao Lijuan was embarrassed, and Lu Yumei was so embarrassed that she wished there was a hole under her feet.

Although Tian Hua scolded Zhao Lijuan, she ate with her at that time, but even she scolded her.

She was so ugly at the dinner table in front of Zhao Lichen, who she still liked, but she didn't dare to think about it any more, because her stomach was overturned at the moment, and she couldn't help it.

Just as he was about to stand up and prepare to escape from here, his stomach twitched violently, only to hear a loud pop, and a huge stench came out. It turned out that Lu Yumei could not control her fart and let out a loud fart, and the stench in the air became even stronger. Intense.

What's more serious is that she had diarrhea just now.

The whole room was filled with the stench of shit, and everyone looked at Lu Yumei in shock.

Lu Yumei looked at her body, and everyone's terrified eyes. She covered her mouth with a wow and cried and ran out. She was so ugly in front of so many people. How could she behave in the future!

Zhao Lijuan clutched her stomach and moaned, and finally fled to the bathroom in embarrassment.

Zhao Lixin laughed uncontrollably.

Pointing to Lu Yumei's back in panic, she said with a smile, "Such a big man actually pulls shit up his pants... Haha... I'm dying of laughter!"

With his laughter, there was such an episode at home. , who can still eat food, it's already good without spitting out what he ate before.

Zhao Zhiguo helped his forehead, what is going on here!

If it wasn't for someone here, Xiao Xiao really wanted to laugh out loud. When he came back in the morning and saw the leftover roasted sweet potatoes on the table, he knew that Zhao Lijuan must have eaten it, maybe that Lu Yumei also ate it.

Just now Zhao Lijuan provoked her and asked her to apologize to Lu Yumei. She secretly took the laxative in the glass of water that she poured. It happened that Zhao Lijuan was sitting next to Lu Yumei and sprinkled a little into her bowl. Her laxative was colorless and tasteless. She wasn't noticed at the time, so Zhao Lijuan and Lu Yumei only thought that they were eating cold roasted sweet potatoes to eat a bad stomach, and they would never suspect her.

Besides, her medicine is not an ordinary laxative. Ordinary antidiarrheal medicines can't cure it. It will definitely make Lu Yumei pull for three days until her hands and feet are weak and she collapses! She quietly walked outside and breathed in the fresh air. The door was empty. There were several children on the ground playing marbles.

Wen Wei leaned over and asked, "Children, did you smell the bad smell just now?"

One of the more active little boys covered his nose and pointed in the direction that Lu Yumei ran away: "Yes, that Lu family's When my elder sister walked over, she smelled so bad, as if she fell into a ditch and just came out."

"Hahaha, that's the one she was greedy for eating and making a belly... pulling in her pants."

"Really, then a grown man will be greedy, You actually have diarrhea like a baby, you're laughing to death!" After speaking, the other children laughed.

Xiao Xiao took out a few big white rabbit toffee from her pocket and gave them to eat.