I'll be fine. [Milk x Yam]

Angst. Gore. I dunno shit.

Also the only thing making me happy today is the bracelet I made lol

"FUCK" Yam screeched loudly as a cake hound ran past him. He only manage to push back 2 at a time. Milk had already been hurt, and had to sit at a rock while Yam fought the rest of the beasts off. But he failed. He fucked up. Milk now was in danger.

Yam quickly had to deal with the upcoming Cake hounds. He plowed through them within seconds, then ran to catch up with the hound. It was almost to Milk.... Yam leapt forward, but it steered away. It swerved to the side and halted Yam's attempts.

Yam quickly pushed up, but it was too late. The Hound went to pounce. He landed upon Milk and began tearing into him. Red splattered for brief moments before Yam jumped onto the cake hound. He managed to drive it away... but poor Milk.

Yam crouched beside Milk, jaw dropping in disbelief. His eyes started to water. The rugged wall that blocked his emotions fell. It simply crumbled and failed at its job. Yam started crying and hyperventilating. Milk was barely breathing at this point. Yam held his cheeks in his hands, which caused his eyes to flutter open.

Milk mumbled lowly a small apology, "I'm ss-sorry. Don't wwworry, Yam... Ill be.,,, perfectly fine..." then, he drifted into unconsciousness. Yam again was overwhelmed with emotions. He picked up Milk in his arms then started running back to the kingdom.

When approaching the outskirts, he was already yelling for help of a healer. Many cookies searched for Pure Vanilla until he was finally found. He instructed Yam on where to lay him and then treated him. He began slowly healing Milk.

Yam had already stopped crying. Simply being in the presence of others made it hard for him to express delicate feelings.

Only Pure Vanilla and Yam were watching the patient. Yam stressed over every little things. Whether this would affect his life or maybe he lost memory or ANY OF THOSE THINGS.

Pure Vanilla instructed Yam that those things were unlikely. He also explained that Milk would have a few scars and bruises but nothing extensive.

After many long hours. Yam must have fallen asleep. Pure Vanilla woke him when he was close to healing Milk the full ways. He imagined Milk would wake up soon, and imagined Yam wanted to experience that.

Pure Vanilla predicted right. Just a few minutes later, Milk's eyes fluttered open, just how they did when he passed out. Yam started crying again as he hugged Milk.

"Ooh-Ow.. you're h-hurting me..."

Yam let go but stayed very close to Milk. He apologized "I'm so sorry. I should've helped more. I'm so sorry this happened. I didn't mean for you to get hurt, I just wanted to fix this alone. But I made it WORSE." Milk hushed Yam as he brought his face close to Yam's

He slowly pressed their lips together and loosely held Yam close. Yam melted into Milk's touch

"Hey.. I p-promised I'd be okay. Didn't I?"

This might be badly written. I'm not even proofing 💀 I mostly just wanted to show off my bracelet ahha