After hours [SparklingHerb]

Just them kissing, being cute, etc. I'm just sad and needed to write some happy gay
Also they're more of humans here.

Sparkling finally arrived from work. He took his shoes off at the door of the small apartment and left them. He immediately started to let loose and began to ruffle his hair, which left it anything but neat. He headed towards the shared bedroom between him and his lover and opened the door.

As he reached for the light switch, he was taken by his waist and pulled close to a warm body. It caught him off guard and startled him quite a bit. The light flicked on from the sudden movement and revealed Herb, which gained a sigh of relief from Sparkling.

"Jesus, you scared me," he placed his arms around Herb. His smile brought much warmth into Sparkling little dough heart. They embraced for a few moments before they finally let go of each other.

Sparkling planted a small kiss on the other male's lips, making him turn a slight shade of pink. Herb made little shuffles that urged them to the bed. Sparkling chuckled and pulled Herb closer as they inched towards the bed.

Herb cornered Sparkling until he landed on the bed. As soon as Sparkling adjusted himself, Herb crawled into his lap and sat, presenting himself for his lover.

Sparkling placed his hands on Herb's hips, pulling them closer to his. He closed his eyes and filled the gap between their mouths, kissing his soft delicate lips. He could almost taste the chlorophyll that was constantly being inhaled by Herb.

Herb did not fight for dominance, and let his lover take the wheel. He did kiss back a bit, but still let Sparkling do more. He always loved receiving so it was better for him :]

After a minute passed, Sparkling pulled away, leaving them both a bit breathless. They both gave meek smiles that showed how content they were.

Sparkling kissed the top of Herb's head, pulling him in for a warm cuddle. Herb spoke a bit quietly, as to not mess up the moment, "I love you so much..." he practically breathed out the sentence. Sparkling kissed him again, "I love you too, sunshine"