Sweet reward. || yae miko

This is an apology for the ayato prank

BUT PLSSS GO CHECK OUT MY AKAZA BOOK 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I WROTE A NEW CHAPTER ON IT WITH 4K WORDS AND I'M DYING

-I hate you guys.
-strong language, kind of Spicey things ahead, horny fucks

Modern AU btw

_~_~

You sat in the empty office, eyes moving from across your computer screen to the clock from time to time.
Your hands clicking the keyboard continuously.

you worked in a popular company that belonged to a beauty by the name of yae miko, or so people referred to her as a beauty.
She was beautiful indeed, but you felt as if she wasn't as beautiful on the inside.

She was hard on your co-workers, giving them extra work, speaking to them harshly and saying horrible remarks towards them.
But despite all that, no one dared to stand up to her, they all feared her.

However, she wasn't like that towards you.

She would speak to you in a sort of flirty-seductive tone from time to time, she gave you less work, all while keeping her stand.

It has been a while since you've last seen her, about two weeks, you've had the feeling that she was upset with you, or not interested in you anymore.

Hell, you doubt she was even interested before, you even felt like she was just toying with you because she was bored.

It discouraged you somehow, in all your time working here, you've never imagined you'd feel this way towards your boss. she struck your heart.

"(Y/N)? mx. (Y/N) (L/N)?" A voice chimed in, knocking you out of your thoughts.

"I- uh, yes?" You turned your head and saw a secretary, she looked new.

"The boss called for you, says she wants you in her office." She said.

"Okay, thank you. I'll go right away." You stood up, following after the secretary as she walked out, then she went in a different direction while you walked towards the boss's office.

You knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in', you politely greeted your boss and closed the door behind you as you went inside.

"Lock the door." she demanded, you were confused but you daren't argue, so you locked it.
"Come here, (y/n)."

You walked towards her desk and sat down, she got up from her chair and walked in front of you, sitting on her desk, right across from you, just a few inches away.

"You've been very good at your job lately, I'm impressed." she tilted her head, her lips curling into a smirk. You gulped, swallowing the lump in your throat as heat began forming in your face.

"T-thank you." you stuttered, not daring to break eye contact with her.

"You've been doing just as I've been saying, I think.. You deserve a reward~" her tone was low and seductive, she motioned for you to come closer, you stood up and scooted closer to the desk.

As you did, she wrapped her legs around your figure and pulled you even closer, her hand traveled to your tie and tugged you  towards her, your faces now mere inches away. You felt her hot breath on your lips as she stared into your eyes.

"Before things get.. a little heated, are you willing to do this?" She spoke softly this time, eyeing your lips.

God, you were more than willing to let her do anything to you.

You nodded quickly, you were splendid.
She started slow, planting kisses on  your jaw softly, one of her hands traveled to your own, she grabbed it and guided it down her body, putting your hand on her waist.

"Don't be shy~"

Your face flushed, she continued kissing your jaw, then she slowly went down on your neck, biting and nipping on the skin slightly, making you whimper.

Your grip on her waist tightened, your free hand going in her thigh and gripping it, pulling her closer.

you stood there between her legs as she peppered you with kisses, she whispered sweet things into your ears with each kiss.

This woman.

You pulled your head back and she looked at you confused. You rose your hand to her chin, grabbing her face and pulling her into a kiss, you caught her by surprise.

She then relaxed, her hand traveling up the back of your hair and playing with it, she then pulled you in even more, deepening this kiss.

You used one of your hands to pull on her hair. Surprised, she opened her mouth and you took it as a chance, sliding your tongue in.
One of your hands caressed her thigh, The other one unbuttoning her shirt.

She kissed you back passionately, a few whimpers escaping her lips, her legs around you tightening. Her pretty sounds exciting you even more.

She suddenly pulled away, a sly smirk plastered on her face, her eyes full of lust and mischievousness.
"G-greedy, aren't you?"

You smiled, her shirt fully unbuttoned now. Her bra was exposed, as you were about to make your next move, she stopped you as she placed her hand on your chest.

"My, my! It's not fair if you're having all the fun!" She chirped, her hand unbuttoned one button on your shirt, and then another.

"Let's make it fair..or, leave all the work to me, darling~" she purred, you gulped.  She brought a hand up to your jaw, carrasing it.
"I can take the lead.. I don't mind."

Something stirred within you as you reluctantly nodded, before you knew it, you laid on your back on the desk with Miko in between your legs.

She put a strand of her hair behind her ear, she leaned down and kissed you again.
One of her hand traveled down to your core and she pressed on it.

(I actually hate this👎👎)

She massaged the area and you moaned slightly, she grinned in between the kisses.
Her hand went up to your pant's zipper, pulling it down slightly.

Her action were interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.
"what is it?!" she yelled, her tone evidence that she was annoyed.

"Im- I'm sorry to bother you boss! But there's an important meeting and your presence is needed!" a feminine voice squealed from behind the door.

Yae clicked her tongue as she got off of you.
"I'm coming! Now Scratch!" she yelled again and another squeal was heard followed by the sound of running.

A wave of disappointment washed over you, You stood up and buttoned your shirt back as she did the same.

"I apologize for the inconvenience, shall we continue this another time?~"

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ·̩̩̥͙

Okay so the reason why I cut it so short is becuz I had no idea where to take it from that I'm sorry LMAOK