Let it happen | scaramouche

YANDERE SCARACOOCH IN THE BUILDING Y'ALL!!  WARNING ⚠

THERE'S  BLOOD, DEATH, ASSAULT, MURDER

-

mondstadt, the region of freedom and wine, dandelions and KOF.

you, a mondstadtian never understood how people loved wine and alcohol, you couldn't stand it.

But yet, you worked at Angel's share, you worked with wine.

how did it end like this?

At first, your mom was nagging you about diluc, she kept telling you to talk to him and start things between the two of you, he was wealthy and good looking, it would be an achievement to be with him, but you didn't really like him that way.

He was grumpy and didn't talk to you, the only one who actually spoke with you during your shifts was Charles, the bartender.

It was another night with the winery being crowded, the scent of wine filled up the building, you took the orders from the customers and Gave them to Charles so he would get them ready.

most of the time, Angel's share was filled with knights of favonius, they were slacking off. And it bothered you a lot.

You were used to getting stares from the men drinking in the bar, but lately, you've been going like you're getting watched every where you go.

At home, outside, Angel's share, the streets, everywhere.

"(Y/N)! Could you go and get me some bottles outside?" Charles called out to you, you nodded to him and went outside.

Even from there you could still here the cheers of the drunk yards.

It almost gave you a headache.

Now where are those bottles.

you rummaged through the stuff laying outside, you heard footsteps approaching you from behind so, you quickly got up and turned around to see a young man with a smirk on his face, he didn't look drunk, so you assumed he came here for the wines.

"Can I help you sir?" you asked politely, he reached you and put an arm around your shoulder, you tensed up.

"You're quite the cutey aren't ya~ how about we go to my place?" he grinned, you pushed his arm off of you and backed away.

"If you'll excuse me,  I have other matters to attend to- ow!" he harshly grabbed your wrist and flung you.

"Hey don't be like that. Just for this night, come on" he said again, you tried to pull away but his grip got tighter.

"Let go of me! Let go!" you cried out, you could feel his other hand snaking around your waist and pulled you closer.

"Stop! Please-!" he didn't listen, he began dragging you but you resisted as much as you could.

"Please! don't-" a zap of electro cut you off, the man's grip around you loosen so you immediately stepped away, you watched as his eyes shot wide open, A great thunder struck him down and you could hear his screams, His cries.

his screams died down and he fell to the ground, Behind him, scaramouche was standing with his hand extended, electro particles around him.

you felt your knees getting weak, he began walking towards you with a gentle smile on his face, his arms open for you.

You ran towards him and fell into his embrace, sobbing into his chest.
"Scaramouche! He.. He tried to-"

"Shhhh.. I know, you're okay.. You're okay." he soothed you, rubbing your back and placing gentle kisses on your head.

a sly, sick smirk plastered on his face, his eyes locked on the lifeless body just a few feet away from him.

Hahaha..maybe paying that idiot wasn't a bad idea after all.

-
-
-
-
Literally rushed through this just to say that

I POSTED A YANDERE CHILDE BOOK SO GO CHECK IT OUT HHHXISJDJ