"My new friend-"she said casually....i nodded and walked towards her.

I stood in front of her while she was busy with her phone.

"Hi"she looked forward at me, totally shocked while I smiled at her mischievously, and took a seat in front of her.

She nodded and smiled weakly at me…

'What the fuck'my mind shouted as i felt i was ignored....

"can't she speak?''I  asked Sana sarcastically pointing towards her

"What"she snapped.

"Ohh so she can….."I said as I felt relieved.... listening her melodious yet angry voice😅

"Wo… i said hi na….and u didn't replied….so i thought….."she rolled my eyes as i said it seeing her too angry....i shrugged.

"By the way Kartik ….ye teacher ke sath kya flirt kar raha tha"Sana said while i was just listening to music staring at my wallpaper....i pulled off my air pods as i heard about the professor.

"Arey yaar….."I smiled shyly.

"Tumhe nahi pata….."said Arjun interrupting me blushing....i glared at him but no one saw it😗

"Woh Teri bhabhi hai…."he said to sana who frowned and looked at me.

"Matlab?"she asked.

I smirked at her ….and my hand went towards my heart….and i shaped my finger into a heart….

"Pyaar hai mera"i said …..my tone held sarcasm and flirt….

************

I stared at her continuously while she was on her phone scrolling through instagram......a smile spread on my face automatically as she smiled in between chat.....but whom is she talking with? The very first question came in my mind.....a feeling of jealousy rushed through me....does she have a boyfriend?

My train of thoughts broke when i looked up at sana and Arjun.....

"Where are you two going?"I asked as they pushed themselves up from the chair....they looked at me ...

"Chai peene...."said Arjun....and walked towards the staircase.

I looked towards the new girl who was still busy.

I rolled my eyes at her absent minded behavior and walked towards her.

"Oh hello"I called but it seems like she can hear me right now.

So I tapped  her head lightly and she looked up at me....

"Chalo"I said

"Kaha?"she frowned…

"Chai peene"I said as I gestured towards her back…..

She looked back only to see sana and dhruv walking towards the stairs busy in chats….she looked at me dumbfounded.

I smirked.

"So what's your name?"i asked her as i sat beside her with my hand on the chair above her shoulder.

"Remove your hand",she snapped....making me look at her.

"That's your name?"I asked sarcastically….she passed me a tight lipped smile and shoved my hand.

"Wild cat"i said as i roared teasingly….at her….. bringing my face close to her.......a sudden feeling rushed through me as her hot uneven breaths hit my face.I stared at her without blinking as i looked into her deep brown orbs, with chubby cheeks and plumpy pink lips......she is cute.....

She looked away breaking my chain of thoughts...."the fuck is wrong with me"i murmered as i was still comfused the fuck am thinking. 

Pulling out a cigarette out of my pocket i lit it and looked towards her feeling her glare....only to find her staring at me

"You want?"

"No"she shook my head with widened eyes…..and looked away biting her lips....fuck that's so........i looked away too as i don't wanna think something like that.......

"Hmm…. what's your insta id?"I looked back at her who was looking towards love birds....before she could say further...

"Wo i wanna-"i snatched her phone.....

"Hey"she tried to stop .....but i without paying any heed followed my id and theirs.....and opened the dm list...coz j just wanna know does she have a bf.....but i can't find any boy in recent chats....it's group chats....i sighed in relief as i returned her phone

"Followed all our i'd….miss new friend"i smirked at her. 

While she looked down sipping th tea .......i smiled unknowingly as i stared at her....and looked up feeling a gaze......only to see Sana starting at me....fuck! She smirked ,she gestured me to talk to her....but the fuck i talk to Ms Instagram 🙄....always busy in scrolling insta.........not even interacting with me🥲🤌.

"Hello"I snapped my fingers in front of her  as I found her in deep thoughts. 

"Would you like to accompany me to the campus…."i said as she looked at me

"Huh?"dumbfounded she  looked at me then Sana and Arjun….who were busy in themselves…..

"Unn logo ko time lagega…."i said 

"Tum chal rahe ho?'' I added as I took out my hand for her…..

She nodded slightly as she kept her hand on mine…current rushed through me as my rough hand met her soft one……