She could barely see the marking but she was amazed by your skills. 

"Amazing! Your amazing! How are you able to do that?"

"I've been doing this for a long time now I think about it... It's not that hard to do. All you have to do is train. Also I would like to know where Kaori is. Do you know where she is?" Shin ask the girl.

"Kaori? She's talking to one of her friends right now. But they are currently eating right now." The girl says to you.

"Well now I think about it. I'm pretty hungry I haven't eaten ever since I got here..." Shin says to the girl.

"Well your welcome to eat. Also what's your name?" The girl ask.

"My name is Shin Ackerman yours?"

"Shizuku Yaegashi is my name. Nice to meet you Ackerman."

"Same to you um?"

"Call me Yaegashi please."

"Ok well nice to meet you Yaegashi. Also I don't know where the kitchen is since I'm new here."

"Oh go this way you'll meet them there."

"Oh ok. Thank you Yaegashi. Oh also here take these." Shin hands Yaegashi the blades.

"Oh thanks." Yaegashi says to Shin

"Well I'll be on my way." 

Shin walks away from the court yard and heads to the cafeteria and see's Kaori and a guy with her.

"Hello. Do you mind If I come and eat. I haven't eaten anything..."

"Please join us Shin-san."

"Thank you Kaori."

As you walk towards the table some dude with red hair grabs your shoulder. 

"You try to do anything to her I'll kill you." He grips your shoulder even harder trying to intimidate you.

"Are you trying to intimidate me?" Shin ask the dude grabbing his shoulder.

"Hah. What can you do?"

"This." Shin grabs the red hair guys wrist and flings him over his shoulder slamming him to the ground and then getting on his back and bending his arm back to his back.

"If you ever touch me again I'll kill you in an instant. I could kill you right here and now If I wanted." Shin tells this guy.

Suddenly Shin hears Kaori's voice.

"Agh Daisuke are you trying to get into a fight with the guy who was just injured badly and just woke up." 

"Ah I'm sorry Kaori I just felt like this guy was looking at you weird."

"Huh...? I legit just got in here to eat..."

"Tch..."

"Shin-san would you please get off of Daisuke." Kaori ask politely to Shin.

"Sure." Shin takes his knee off of Daisuke's back. 

Daisuke get's up and walks away from the area. 

"Whelp I guess I can finally eat... Sorry about that Kaori." 

"No no its fine. But I would like you to meet someone I know. His name is Hajime Nagumo. He's an Synergist." Kaori explains to Shin.

"I see. Well I never explained what I was but I am a scout from the scout regimen. From the Wings of Freedom."

Hajime looked up as he heard this.