𝘰𝘯𝘦

__—'i truly have no idea how long it's been since the war began

__

'i truly have no idea how long it's been since the war began. so much blood has been shed on all sides of the holy war. it's sickening to think about how my mother and the demon race's king are allowing this to continue, and they're acting like they're even enjoying it.'

[ y/n ] the supreme deity's daughter was sitting on a green patch of grass, as flowers began to bloom around her. she was clearly in deep thought. nobody else knew about this secret spot of hers. she came here when she needed a break from her mother and the pressure the goddess race put onto her. they made her take part in the war. they said it's her duty as the supreme deity's daughter to fight like there would be no tomorrow for her own race. she was overwhelmingly powerful. when she was younger she had to live up to everyone's expectations as the daughter of a god. so, she trained, and trained, until she was the most powerful goddess in her race.

"[ y/n ]!" she heard her name get called out in the distance. she perked up from her thoughts, and rushed over to the voice.

as she got closer she saw a fellow high ranked goddess. he had long dark hair, and a muscular figure.

"ludociel, is something wrong?" [ y/n ] asked as she flew closer to her.

"[ y/n ], we're setting off for another attack against the demon race. they've attacked a near village and we need your assistance." ludociel explained as they were flying together in the sky. [ y/n ] stayed quiet for awhile which caused some doubt for her in ludociel.