Chapter 25: Life Hates Us Now.

♤ "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝,
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰,
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰,
𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧,"

"𝐍𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧,
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠."

- 𝐀𝐯𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞, 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧. ♤

☆14:25pmMay 18thHyosan

14:25pm
May 18th
Hyosan

Construction site

Mi-Ra's heart stopped and she froze.

Fuck.

"Suhyeok. " She quickly said. "Whatever I decide to do in the next couple of minutes, promise me you won't stop me and you'll take care of Nam-Ra."

"What are you saying?!" Suhyeok shouted, tightening the grip on her shoulders.

"Whatever happens, I'll find my way back okay?" Mi-Ra insisted. "If you trust me enough, you'd know that I always come back, all right?"

"Mi-Ra, please..." Suhyeok whispered, his voice small and trembling.

"I'll kill Gwi-Nam and return." Mi-Ra promised and stood up. Cheong-San stood up as well, taking the metal bat Nam-Ra and Suhyeok used as Mi-Ra took out her pocket knife. "Everyone, stand back." Mi-Ra ordered and the group, confused ant terrified, did as they were told. Suhyeok sent Mi-Ra a look but then picking Nam-Ra and following behind Mi-Ra.

"That asshole never dies." Cursed Dae-Su.

"Who's that?" Ha-Ri asked.

"Maybe we heard wrong?" Asked Hyo-Ryung. "It's quiet now."

"No." Mi-Ra replied. "He's listening and he's here."

The second she finished, Gwi-Nam tore the plastic curtain away. The group stumbled backwards as Mi-Ra and Cheong-San stepped forward, watching as Gwi-Nam made his creepy and disgusting smirk at them and chuckled.

"Here you are." He noted.

"What the hell?!" Mi-Jin shouted.

"Cheong-San!" Suhyeok shouted when Cheong-San charged at Gwi-Nam and swung the metal bat at his head.