Chapter 15: Smells Like Teen Spirit

♤"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭
𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞,
𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞,"

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧-𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲,
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞,
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲,"

- 𝐋𝐏, 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬. ♤

☆17:05pmMay 17thHyosan high-schoolMusic roomSuhyeok's P

17:05pm
May 17th
Hyosan high-school
Music room
Suhyeok's P.O.V

"Are you crazy?!" Suhyeok shouted, standing up.

"No?" Mi-Ra replied.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Nam-ra slowly said.

"I'll be fine, listen, I just need to grab some knives from the kitchen alright? No big deal! I'll bring you all weapons." Mi-Ra huffed.

"There are zombies out there and they could bite you!" Suhyeok shouted, still not believing that Mi-Ra suggested such terrible idea.

"And anyway, what does you getting knives have to do with my want to stab zombies?" Gyeong-Su asked.

"A lot." Replied Mi-Ra.

"We have sharp objects though, the ones you made." Nam-ra stated, nodding towards half of the unused objects.

"Correct but we need them for fighting zombies not playing with zombies." Mi-Ra replied nonchalantly. "Kitchen knives are better."

All of them were now gathered around in a circle. Mi-Ra had called Gyeong-Su and Nam-Ra over after she had asked if Gyeong-Su still wants to stab zombies and Nam-Ra was hesitant at first, seeing as everyone else was coming too but Mi-Ra eased the mood immediately. Mi-Ra suggested going to the kitchen to take knives and bring them back but everyone in the room kept telling her that it was a sucide mission.

"How about you calm down a little with your ideas?" Nam-Ra slowly asked.

"Do you trust me?" Mi-Ra asked back.

Nam-Ra kept quiet.

"I do?" Asked Gyeong-Su.

"Thank you, that's called a loyal friend." Mi-Ra laughed.

"It's not about loyalty! Mi-Ra you are suggesting to go in a sea of zombies! They will kill you!" Suhyeok argued, his worry and anger getting the best of him.