Hairography

Sorry this chapter took so long to get out, my mom relapsed so I've been having major PTSD episodes and it's been really hard to focus with her blasting music, yelling, and just being really drunk.

So here's what you missed last week;

Quinn's parents found out she's pregnant because Finn told them in song. So they kicked her out and now she's living between Finn and Y/n's houses. Everyone still thinks Finn is the father, though really it's Puck. Oh, and Quinn's developing a crush on Y/n even though she's with Finn. And that's what you missed on glee.

❥❥❥❥

Sue Sylvester walked up to Will as he sat alone at a table in the break room grading papers. She dropped her cheer magazine on the table to get his attention, "Hey fella. So, unless my recent write-up here in Splits! magazine naming me cheerleading coach of the decade has me driven completely insane, I'm pretty sure you and I had an agreement that you were going to show me your glee club set list for sectionals." Mr Schuester shook his head, "Sorry, Sue. I didn't think you were all that interested in glee club anymore." "Not interested? Well, I'm the fine arts administrator or something." Sue said as she took a sip of her coffee. "Um, well, I will make sure you get a copy." "That'd be fantastic. I'd hate to have to go to Figgins about this. Hey, Will?" Mr Schue sighed annoyed, just wanting to go back to his paperwork. "Yes?" "I'd like my magazine back, please." Will slid the magazine back across the table for Coach Sylvester to take. "Thank you."

Schuester– Here's the problem with Sue Sylvester. You never quite know where you stand. I knew she was up to something.

"Five, six, seven, eight," Schue started an eight count as he taught the kids the choreography he came up with for their sectionals number. "Step-ball change. Step, step. Un, da, seven eight." Mr Schuester turned around to see how the kids were doing when he spotted Brittany on her phone recording the choreo. "Brittany," He said her name to get her attention. "Coach Sylvester didn't tell me to do this." She quickly denied as she moved her hand behind her back.

"She's leaking our competitive set list to the other school. If the other glee clubs get set lists and videos, they'll know exactly how to beat us at sectionals." Will explained to Emma as he paced in her office. "Well, first, don't let Sue distract you. All right? And if you can't take Muhammad to the mountain, then you've got to get Muhammad to bring the mountain down to his house. Muhammad's house, where ever he's staying." Mr Schue shook his head, "I don't understand." "Look, you should drive over to Jane Addams Academy and ask the director point-blank. If something's going on, you'll know." Will nodded at her idea.

"Ok guys, so, first of all, I want to welcome Miss Hitchens and the Jane Addams glee club." Mr Schuester said to his glee club as they sat in the auditorium. "We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're gonna let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got." Mr Schuester walked off the stage to join his students in the audience.

The McKinley glee club slowly began to clap, shell-shocked by the other club's performance. The girls cheered as they left the auditorium to return to their own school. Rachel moved from her seat to sit behind her teacher, "Mr Schue, you seem concerned." "What? No. I mean, they were great. But we're just as good." Rachel leaned forward onto the back of Will's seat. "Mr Schue, if I may, what they were doing was just all smoke and mirrors. It's called 'hairography'." Mr Schuester turned to look at his student, "What?" "Hairography. All the whizzing of their hair around just to distract from the fact that they're not really good dancers and their vocals were just so-so. Trust me. We have nothing to be afraid of."