i'm sorry

hey guys. 

so its been over a year (i think)

and im deciding that im gonna discontinue this story because as much as i love loz, im just not feeling it enough to write about it. i wish i could deliver for you guys, but every time ive tried to sit and write anything for this book, i end up stuck and not knowing what to do. im sorry to everyone who's taken time to read this book, and i thank you for your time :)

i might as well summarize all of what was gonna happen anyways

so basically after the last chapters (basically all were just fillers i barely got to any plot) link and y/n were gonna be on patrol and run into a yiga man. yiga man says "everything your kingdom fights for will come to an end" no one knew about yiga yet (whether or not thats canon idk but stfu its my story :D) and so they went to the king and reported it and they get sent to tell the other people of hyrule about it. then theyre assigned to investigate and all that and y/n catches the feels for link (more so anyway). 

theyre off on some mission and they run into a gold lynel and while theyre fighting, link gets fatally wounded and y/n finishes the lynel off before being able to help him. she thinks hes ab to die so she confesses to him and before he can respond a fairy comes and heals him and he says some corny shit like "cant get rid of me that easy" or smth. and then wham! theyre a thing.

once the people discover the sheikah technology, link and y/n are assigned to be around for the guardian research and when a guardian goes rogue, y/n finds a potlid and throws it to link who's being targeted so he can destroy it. because of that theyre both assigned then to be zelda's personal guards.

they find the sword that seals the darkness and everyone tries to pull it (y/n too) before link pulls it. and somehow (i hadnt decided yet) y/n will get the bow of light. so link is a champion now and y/n is too kinda but people dont trust her as much. there also would have been bonding with the other champions and y/n (even revali). and then they go about guarding zelda and i would have gone through some of the memories with them all. and then the events of ganon happen and link goes to the shrine of resurrection like in the game. i was wither going to kill off y/n or put her in a shrine of restoration (she wouldnt be ab to die it would just be like a preservation thing so she could wake up when link does). the second one would have been if i were to make a second book out of this but seeing as i couldnt finish the first one that prolly wouldnt have happened.

obviously there would have been lots of fluff in there and maybe some other things in there.

again im really sorry i couldnt finish it :/ i wanted to and i was rlly excited about the storyline but i just couldn't motivate myself to write it all out.

i'll probably write some other stuff on this account still, but i wont announce or post anything until it's either finished or almost finished so i dont disappoint again. so who knows when that will be.

thanks to everyone who stuck with this book even through the terrible update schedule. and thanks for 2k :))