𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞

Start from the beginning

Her eyebrows furrowed. "What?" He asks.

"You're going to fall in love with two people." She says. I lean in to look at the cards. "A man and a women. You're going to be happy soon but there's going to be something that will stop that happiness, wait not person." She says. "I must me doing it wrong." She groans walking away.

"That was something, anyways. You can't keep bottling things up, Alec. It's only a matter of time before they explode. And not the fin kind of explode." Izzy tells him.

"What's the find kind of explode." I ask.

"All right, let's go. And we're not going for the music." Alec says.

"We should go for the music." I say making him look at me with a deadly glare.

"Do those lips of yours ever shut up?" Alec says making me smirk.

"Only whenever they're interrupted by a kiss." I smirk and blow a kiss to him. He blushes and walks away.

"All clear

"All clear." Alec says as we go up to Clary and Jace in the line.

"Do you think reds my color?" Izzy asks us.

"Iz, with a body like your, everything's your color." Clary says.

"For once she's right." I say nodding.

"Good point. Damn, I make this necklaces look so good." Izzy says looking at the necklace.

"Will you take it off. I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want drool on his ruby when we make the exchange." Alec says rudely.

"You know I would be so sure. Most men like it when I admire their jewels." Izzy says making me laugh.

"I admire you." I tell her. Izzy giggles.

"Can you just give it to Jace?" Alec tells her.

"You're such a buzzkill." She gives the necklace to Jace.

"Right." I agree. As we go in I dance. "This is my kind of place.

"With sweaty horny people?" Alec says.

"That would be in a gym with me and you." I wink at him. Jace rolls his eyes.

"Blend in. Keep your weapons ready." He says as we go towards another god.

"Holy mother of Jesus!" I exclaim going toward him. I go in front of him as the others catch up. "Arielle Drozdov." I say putting my hand out. He smirks and kisses. I swear I will swoon for this man. And Alec of course.