"Well...if you want we can...you know read it together" She said with a soft voice while hugging the book.

"Sure can do"

We spend the rest of the day reading that thing, never being a fan of that stuff of reading for fun, but hey, as long it makes her happy, it don't matter, in fact, it was fun for me too, also showed me how to use those "cell phones" from earlier and gave me an old one, a pink flip phone, I in returned show her about my Pip-Boy and how I got it from an plant infested vault. When it got late, I told her good night and head back to my room, I laid down on the bed, watching the ceiling for a while and thinking about my situation and my surroundings, that not even in my wildest dreams would imagine them, pretty funny actually. But then I remembered what I talked with Stolas, he is worried about it, and if he is, everyone should definitely be. Also that reminds me.

"I really wanted that knife" I said in frustration in low voice as I close my eyes to sleep.

The next day, same routine, I pack my things, ready for my first day of work, I take a quick breakfast, when I head back to the exit trough the main lobby, I pass through Stolas watching the television while eating some flakes again, it was the news apparently

"666 News, with your favorite host, across all 9 rings of hell, Katie Killjoy!"

"And Tom Trench."

Katie: "Yea yea, anyway, Averno Radio! You know, those poor pathetic news wannabes that was suppose to be our competition? Yep, me neither, but apparently their radio station got caught on a great fire yesterday night. "

Tom: How and Why? Nobody knows, there wasn't any survivors, all got burned to a crisp. It sure wasn't our doing, but even if we did, they deserved it. 

Katie: "Indeed, but lets stop talking about those worthless worms, because tonight on 666 news, we will have an interview with a special character, none other than the daughter of Lucifer himself, to talk about" *Checks notes* "Something about a "Happy Hotel" *Turn around at Tom* "What's that? Sounds like a crack house or a brothel." *Tom just answers with a shrug* "Well anyway, hope its worth it."

Tom: "Now our sponsors!"

"Well I'm of to work, cya" I say to Stolas

"Farewell, tell my Blitzy I say hi and that I dearly await for the next full moon~" He said to me."

"...Right...I will surely do..."

And again, same as before, Jerry took me there, get into the elevator, same soft jazz music, I knock on the door.

"Fuck off, I'm on my break"

"On the sign it says from 7am to 6pm...and its 7:10 am." I answered her.

"What? You again dickhead?!"

I open the door to see Loona resting her feet on the desk watching her phone just like yesterday's

"Yep, working hard I see, you really are the back bone of this company, aye?"

She just growl with an angry look

"Anyway, where its Blitzo? Gotta..."

"Oh no you don'... she got interrupted by Blitzo slam opening the entrance door

Blitzo :"Told you that coffee place was good"

Moxxie: "I could have agree with you if you didn't spill your coffee on me and end up drinking mine." He said with a frustrated voice

Millie: Don't be angry Moxxie, you can have some of mine.

Moxxie: But...thanks Millie. He said as he got hugged by her