Chapter 24: I Think I've Seen This Film Before, And I Didn't Like The Ending.

Start from the beginning

"Good," Mr. Nam nodded and then looked at Mi-Ra. "Are you hurt? There's a lot of blood on you."

Mi-Ra looked down at herself. Suhyeok's jacket was covered in blood, part of her jeans were torn at the bottom and her green vest along with her jeans were also with blood. There was droplets of blood on her hair too and she didn't have to look at her face to know it had blood as well. Mi-Ra wasn't sure how there was so much blood on her but at the same time, half of the battle that happened back at the gym was a blur to her.

"That's Mi-Ra's nature." Mi-Jin replied. "Nothing too odd."

"She isn't hurt," added Suhyeok. "Just um..."

"I went crazy in the fight back inside." Mi-Ra finished off, not wanting to tell Mr. Nam that she was basically covered with zombies and she was a halfzombie.

Mr. Nam frowned in confusion but nodded anyway.

"Okay, if you go straight through the tennis courts and pass the construction site, you'll hit the mountain." Mr. Nam said, pointing towards the far away tennis courts. "If you cross the mountain... and get to Yangdong-"

"Mr. Nam!" Cheong-San shouted, eyes wide.

He was looking behind Mi-Ra so when the girl turned to look, she saw a zombie running towards them.

"Dad no!"

But Mr. Nam already began to run towards the zombie, catching it by its legs and throwing it to the ground, breaking its leg.

"Kids, run!" Mr. Nam shouted.

"Shit," cursed Mi-Jin.

The group scrambled on their feet and began to run past the zombie Mr. Nam tackled. On-Jo took her father's hand and the two followed the group, running towards the tennis courts, leaving everything behind them. Suhyeok was holding Nam-Ra's metallic bat in one hand and Mi-Ra's hand in the other while Nam-Ra ran in between Dae-Su and Mi-Jin.

"Hurry up!" Gyeong-Su shouted.

The group ran and ran until they finally arrived at the tennis courts, the people that were first yanked the door open and everyone ran inside as Ha-Ri began to shot arrows at the zombies but a zombie tackeld her down so Mr. Nam yanked it away, fighting with it and him and Mi-Jin pulled Ha-Ri inside, Mr. Nam closing the door and locking it just as the zombies jumped at it.

"Run!" Mr. Nam shouted.

"Ya, ya, hold on!" Dae-Su suddenly said, pulling Wu-Jin to a halt as the boy slipped.

Zombies surrounded the whole tennis court and the group stood in the middle, turning in circles and running out of ideas, not knowing what to do.

"We can't go out there. We can't go anywhere!" Gyeong-Su panicked.

"What should we do?" Asked Wu-Jin.

"Damn it!"

"I should distract again-"

"Mi-Ra no!" Suhyeok shouted. "You are way too tired right now."

"But we are trapped Suhyeok!" Mi-Ra said, looking around.

"You can barely run, Mi-Ra." Suhyeok stated and Mi-Ra knew he was right. He was pulling her when they ran and Mi-Ra's body was burning, her throat itching to eat and feed herself.

"What do we do?" Wu-Jin asked again.

The zombies growled around the court, their hands, legs and heads banging onto the metallic doors and walls. They were all looking around, panting, wondering what to do and it wasn't until the door from the way the came from got torn down and the zombies began to run towards them that the group stumbled backwards, screaming and asking what to do.