Sarge: Oh, right!

Simmons: Kind of a critical flaw, if you don't mind me saying.

Sarge: Oh, I don't mind you saying! Feedback is important.

Simmons: It's just that sometimes I feel bad criticizing your work... you know, because you're in charge and all.

Sarge: Simmons, there's no reason to feel that way! You're a valuable member of the team! I always find your feedback to be both insightful, and appropriate.

Simmons: ...Really?

Sarge: I know I can be rough sometimes, but that's only because it's hard being the leader! You know, dealing with those dirty Blues and that lousy Grif character all the time!

Simmons: He is lazy, sir.

Sarge: I don't mean to complain, but sometimes... I just... need a friend... Simmons, we've been working together a long time. I hope I can call you a friend. And that you can call me... the same.

Simmons: Gosh, sir, I don't know what to say! If it's okay with you, I would really like it if I could just call you "dad."

South: This is so sad.

Alex: I know.

The real Sarge suddenly appears at the top level of the simulation room.

Sarge: Simmons, are you down here?

Simmons: [shocked] What? Yes! I mean... yes! Give me a second, don't come in!

Sarge: What the hell are you doing?

Simmons: Nothing! We were just working on your jeep design and—

Sarge: What? Stay away from my jeep! It's perfect! You'll just mess it up!

South: It has an error.

Simmons: (sighs) Yes, sir.

Sarge: And who are you talking to?

Simmons sighs again as he turns to the simulated Sarge standing nearby him. A blue glow emits from below the simulated Sarge and he vanishes immediately.

Simmons: (sighs) [dejectedly] Nobody.

Sarge: Well, get upstairs on the pronto! We need to have a meeting! And I need someone to agree with me.

Simmons: Do you want to brief me on the details first, so I know what I'll be agreeing to?

Sarge: Oh yeah, I'll get riiiight on that. Send you a memo.

Simmons: Really? Because I've been working on the template and I think it's ready to—

Sarge: No! Of course not! Why the hell would I do that? What, did you get exposed to radiation or something down here? (leaves room) That boy's gone crazy...

Simmons: I like my digital life so much more than my stupid real life.

Alex: Your digital life is so sad.

A simulated Grif  and Alex appears.

Holo-Grif: I love boners!

Holo-Alex: And I'm a smelly idiot who loves sex.

Simmons: (follows after Sarge) Shut up, fake Grif you to fake Alex.

Alex shots the Holo-Alex.