Taking the t-shirt from the couch he slipped it on and the went to open the door, probably he didn't want his baby twin to tease him at this moment and that too infront of Mannat , his loving Baby Wife.

And as excepted it was Manik only as Anurag opened the door "Bhai finally" He let out a sigh and invited himself inside..

"Hello Mannat Bhabhi, Mannat Saali Sahiba whatever" He cheekily wished her..

"Tu kyu aaya yahan (Why did you came here?)" Anurag was straightforward.

Before Manik could answer they heard the telephone ringing, Anurag picked it "Hello"

"Hello Anurag do you know where is Manik? I was just passing by from his bedroom and found it empty and now his phone is out of reach" Mohini bombarded him with the questions.

"Nothing to get tensed maa, he is here with me in my penthouse" after a little talk he hang up the call and found Manik coming out of the kitchen with the ice cream tub..

"I could smell the aroma of noodles but only found empty dishes and I am so---" He stopped abruptly stuffing the spoonful of ice cream in his mouth "Hungry" he completed after gulping it down.

"You need to answer me Manik what the fuck you are doing here at this time" Anurag yelled only to receive a pout from him , the creamy moustache formed on his lip which he wiped.

"You guys continue I am feeling sleepy" Mannat announced, turning to ascend the stairs, yawning a bit.

"Uh Mannat wait I need your help and Anu yours as well" Manik said..

"Help in?" She let out..

"To Kidnapped Nandini" her eyes widened at Manik's answer while Anurag was too shocked to react.

'Is my Baby Malhotra into Mafia or something? Oh damnn My Baby Malhotra isn't a baby anymore' Anurag wondered..

"Anu and Mannat don't think much I am not into Mafia or something but I have to Kidnapped her" he whined as if he was asking for a New toy..

"Why do you want to kidnapped Nandini?" Mannat asked the question which started to eat her mind.

"I requested her to accompany me to my next concert in Goa and she denied it on my face I am The Manik Malhotra and she can't reject me like this Everytime" He complained crossing his arms across his chest as his mind drifted into the conversation he had with hers.

Flashback start

"Goa and with you huh?" She chuckled as she uttered "DO I LOOK LIKE A FOOL" Manik flinched for a second at her sudden shout..

"What's wrong in going with me huh? You should feel lucky na? That Manik Malhotra approached you" Nandini shook her head in disbelief at Manik's self obsessed talks.

"I don't want to waste my time and top of that I don't like your taste of songs ughh it hurts my ear everytime" every words of hers were a big fat lie as she knew how soulful his voice was and she had even made a special playlist only for his song..

"Nandini chalona please main pakka Pareshan nahi karuga and I will provide you with another room promise" He whined with his bottom lip jutting out.

(Nandini please come with me na ,I won't going to annoy you)

"Maine Nahi jaani hai, Manik (I don't want to go, Manik)" She was stubborn.

Manik smirked before snapping "Then I will take sanyukta with me and we will going to stay in the room on the same bed"

Nandini laughed at his words as if she heard the joke of the century "Manik? Do I look like a fool to you in any way huh? I know that Sanyukta has already left for Bangalore after the engagement party as she has some important works there so now don't even try " all he could do was to gape at her face like a fish opening and closing his mouth with no words coming out..

"And if you are thinking how did I get to know about it then let me tell you she has updated her instagram story" she further busted creeping close to him..

"MURTHY" circling his left arm around her waist he pulled her closer to him, she gasped her palms resting flat on his chest, her heartbeat accelerating.

"Just because I am being good to you , you're taking an advantage of this situation" Nandini glared at him as he whispered tucking her hair strands behind her ear..

"As far as I remember MALHOTRA I didn't tell you to be good to me or anything---" her sentence was cut by his index finger on her lips.

"Do you want me to be--" stopping abruptly he leaned closer to her ear "Bad to you" He completed , it took every ounce in Nandini to stopped herself from kissing him..His double meaning words were tickling her senses..

"I don't want anything now fucking leave" she wanted to pull him close but all she did was to pushed him away, she wouldn't going to give up..

Manik made a bad face as her rudeness started getting on his nerves ,he chosed to leave her alone with a new plan brewing in his mind.

A PLAN TO KIDNAPPED HER.

Flashback end..

"To earth Manik" Anurag shook her hardly "Where are you lost?"

"Nowhere"

"Guys please help me to Kidnapped her" Anurag rolled his eyes "This isn't a sane plan Manik, you don't even know how dangerous Nandini is" Mannat said with a sigh..

"Mannat I'll handle everything just help me a bit and Anu you too"

All they could do was to shook their head in disbelief at Manik..
__________________

Firstly let me clear one thing this story is nowhere close to reality, everything here is just an imagination of my crazy fucked up mind and nothing else , no sane person in real life would going to Kidnapped a girl just because he wanted her to accompany him somewhere. Don't take it seriously. Just read, laugh and enjoy ❤️..

Also I hope you all had loved the update 😚 if not then then I can't do anything lol 🌚

This Manik is literally the cutest character I've ever created..

Also are you all excited for the next one?
_________________________