Chapter 25

T/N = Town name
F/F = favorite food

Hey guys I'm back from a lot of writers Block! I'm not discounting this story for now, also I'm starting a new story of a certain undertale au or another fnaf character soon so ill be working on 2 stories at once so bear with me please- ;-;

~

"[name]!" Scarlett said as she pulled you into a hug. You had some basketball shorts on with a tank top and short sleeve summer shirts on with a pair of White converse shoes. "Hey Scarlett!" You said as you pulled away from a he hug, next to her you saw a tall man, around his early 20s. He was tan and had shoulder length Brown hair tied in a little bun and a black shirt with baggy jean shorts and finished with red nikes. He had a girl standing next to him with his arm around her, her skin was dark and she had light brown curly hair with green eyes, she had freckles and a tooth gap that all made her very pretty. she wore a light blue tank top with Jean shorts and some high tops.

"Hey you must be [name]? The girl said in a happy voice, you smiled, "yep that's me! And you are?" "I'm Jessie, and this is Kenny, I'm Scarletts cousin!"
'Oh no wonder, her and Scarlett look similar in a way' you thought. "Well it's nice to meet you both" you said and smiled. "Alright cmon get ur asses inside I'm starving!" Scarlett said as she grabbed your arm and dragged you inside while Jessie and Kenny followed along behind.

You guys got a table and sat down.

~

"So you've been working with Scarlett for a year?" Kenny asked, taking a sip from his glass." You nodded also taking a sip from your drink. It wasn't exactly a lie, but still technically a lie, you weren't sure how long you've been working, what year was it anyway?

"Yep me and [name] have been friends for awhile now, the first Gal they met once they starting working" you and her giggled for a bit Kenny raised a brow when Scarlett used They, he just scoffed and shrugged it off.
"So where do you 2 work?"
"Me and Jessie live in Cali, we work at a record shop in LA. It gives us rent Money so we don't complain." Kenny made eye contact with you while a grin made its way onto his face. "We've been saving up to travel here to T/N and visit my favorite cousin!" Jessie giggled while Scarlett joined her

"Hello everybody my name is Lola and I'll be your waitress for today can I get y'all started with what you wanna eat?" She asked us in a Southern accent. "I'll have F/F thank you" you said as you flashed her a smile. "A burger with fries, no pickles please"
"I'll have the same as her"
"And I'll get...uh.,chicken tenders and fries please" Lola nodded and walked off.

~

Kenny had payed for the check as his treat and you all had left Denny's, it was around 1:24 by the time you all left,

You had learned a lot about Kenny and Jessie in just a short amount of time, they were from California and newly fiancé's, both of which Dropped out of college to live their lives in LA. Jessie seemed like a real sweetheart to you and Kenny was a pretty nice guy, one of the first nice guys you've met in awhile. And occasionally you'd get texts from Steph telling you she had weekend shift and was complaining, she also said Something about moon acting off, huh.

You wondered what was going on at the plex right now...