Chapter 23

Hey instead of Y/N I'm gonna use [name]

Your POV:
Thoughts flooded my brain as I zoned out, feeling myself get back on my 2 feet. Was the loop over.? No. It..couldn't..loops never end. Then what was the damn point of all of this?? Mixed emotions rushed over me as I felt something on my face. "You ok [name]?" Monty asked, his hand gently on my face. "Yeah..I'm fine.! Let's just go to the lounge." I said giving a slight smile.

time skip brought to you by golden Freddy😍😩

3rd persons POV:
A slight sigh escaped your lips as all of you hung out In the lounge, everyone was laughing and smiling yet thoughts flooded your brain, something didn't feel right.

"Yo [name] Get your head out of la la land!" Scarlett yelled while snapping her fingers in front of you. "Oh yeah sorry-" you said laughing nervously. "Are we gonna do anything fun tonight or what?" Bonnie asked whining. "We could go to the Djs adult party-?" Freddy suggested as everyone started to agree. Your eyes widened as memories started to enter your mind. "NO!" You accidentally blurted out. Everyone seemed to stare at you questionable "s-sorry-..." you mumbled.

"U-um I was gonna say how about a movie marathon sleepover with S-sun and moon..?" You said nervously smiling hoping everyone would say yes. "Hell yes I'm so damn tired right now-" Roxy groaned while flopping onto the couch as if I hadn't just blurted out right then. "Hehe- well if Roxys going I will too" Chica smiled. Monty Freddy and Bonnie agreed too, as well as Scarlett. You and Scarlett had taken off your uniforms earlier and one of the thoughts that has been sticking to you like gum is how Monty said 'God you look so fucking hot-..' he mumbled it hoping You wouldn't hear but nope, You heard it-

And what's weird is that you and Monty were dating but with the loop the whole timeline has been thrown off. Your thoughts were soon cut off by Monty putting his arm around you playfully and you giggled. "Cmon what are we waiting for let's go already!" Scarlett said whiling already starting to leave. You smiled while leaving with the others.

Your POV:
"Sun? Moon?" I called out to basically nothing. "Moon get your tall creepy ass out here!" Monty yelled while crossing his arms. "I'll go check the upstairs-" Scarlett sighed while leaving. "Hey wait up I'm going with u!" Roxy called as she rushed over. "Roxy!" Chica yelled while running after her. "Me and Freddy will check the other side of the daycare" Bonnie said while pulling freddys arm and walking away.

It was just me and Monty now. He looked at me with a smirk appearing on his face. "Well I guess it's just me and you now star~" he said teasingly. "Star? That's new- Whats with all the nicknames huh?" I smirked proudly at him. He face went from looking confident to Flustered, "oh nothing-" he said trying to sound confident. "Ok then big guy-" I laughed "I'll take this side you take the other" I said as he nodded before we parted ways trying to find the odd sun and moon.

"God where are you Moon.." I said a bit frustrated.
"Right here Doll~"
A slight gasp escaped my lips as 2 long arms wrapped themselves around my lower waist. My face heated up as I realized that moon was right behind me, and god do I hate myself for finding moon Hella hot.

"[Name?] any luck on findi-" he cut himself off when seeing that moon had his arms around my waist. He had a sort of an emotion in his eyes I couldn't quite figure out. Sort of like..Jealousy. Moon was smirking at montys jealousy and Monty knew exactly what he was doing.
Moon let go of me slowly while redirecting his attention back to me. "So what'd ya need~?" He cooed. "Oh we came here for like a movie marathon sleepover with you and sun! If that's alright-" moon lowly chuckled "of course" a ear to ear grin plastered on my face. "Monty go get the others and meet us upstairs" I said with a smile to him, he slightly smiled and just left.

~

"[name]!" Sun had yelled while hugging you tightly. "Sun!" I said leaning into the embrace before letting eachother go. "Cmon let's watch some damn movies already!" Roxy whined. I laughed.
Until I noticed something in the corner of my eye.

It was my messed up reflection. They giggled as they vanished into the bathroom. "U-Uh yeah! You guys get the movies all set up and I'll just be right back..bathroom-!" I stuttered like an idiot as I ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me.
I looked into the mirror to see my reflection smirking at me. "Dude what the hell do you want?!" I whisper shouted. "Oh [name], I got you here for something important, some answers if you would." My reflection said, their smirk fading into a serious expression, that's when I knew they weren't joking around. "Something big is coming..something is wrong with the loop, the timeline itself, you need to stay careful."
"How am I supposed to do that when I don't even know how to stop this thing!"

"I can't tell you everything just yet, you need to figure it out yourself." They said in a serious tone. "I'll tell you one thing and one thing only, Vanessa isn't the only one your dealing with."
My eyes widened a bit. "What the hell do you mean?" But before I could ask my reflection turned back to normal. "What the hell do you mean!" "Come back!" I yelled, rage and confusion building up in me. "COME BACK YOU ASSHOLE!" I slightly yelled while punching my hand into the mirror, glass shards breaking into tiny pieces, my hand bleeding.

After realizing what I just did I slightly gasped. "Y/N? Are you ok? We got the movies and pillows and blankets set up." (Pretend u and Scarlett are in Pjs)
"Y-Yeah! I'll b-be down in a m-moment.." I mentally cursed at myself for stuttering as I footsteps getting farther away. I looked down at my hand, bleeding and bruised.
I looked in the bathroom cabinets for bandages since this is basically sun and moons apartment and quickly bandaged my hand up and left the bathroom

"There you are! We thought you may have like passes our or something-" Chica exclaimed. I faked a laugh before sitting down next to moon and Monty. I covered my hand under a blanket before anyone could see it. Bonnie grabbed the remote before putting on 'the nightmare before Christmas'. I smiled at the sight of one of my comfort movies.

I pulled up my bandaged hand as it throbbed in pain slightly winces at the pain. I saw moon glance at me and I quickly put my hand under the blanket.
He slightly got my hand from the blanket and looked at the bandages.

I looked down not wanting to talk about it he nodded as he put my hand back. Monty put his arm around me as I snuggled close to him.

Around halfway through the 3rd movie we watched I had slowly fallen into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight star~"