Ending B I

Y/n's POV:

It's morning time when I arrive back and I'm still buttoning up my jeans and zipper while I walk to Tom's dorm in a hurry, I knock but I enter anyway and slide in his dorm.

" hey!" I say when I walk in and his wand is up to my throat, he sighs and drops his hand.

" what was that for?"

" you didn't speak which was odd, I normally hear you before I see you" he tells me as I watch him make his bed, I smile at the backhanded compliment.

" well I have news" I tell him but he doesn't look impressed. That could also just be because it's 8am.

" Don't ask me how I figured it out but I was up all night doing so, and I know that it was Dumbledore who's been doing all the killings" I say.

Once I start speaking he looks at me more and more intrigued every word.

" he's been framing me?" He repeats, his voice is quiet but annoyed.

" yes, I don't know why" I lie.

Tom scoffs, " I do"

" you do?"

He nods, then right there he takes off his top and grabs a hung up white school shirt as he faces me and does up the buttons, I turn around.

When I hear him chuckle I wonder if he saw me glance at his slightly toned torso but I hear his steps walk closer to me, I get goosebumps on the back of my neck once I feel his warm breath touch my skin as he speaks.

" you don't have to look away"

I keep my eyes on his as I slowly turn back around as he continues to get changed.

" well are you going to tell me why?" I plead.

Tom glares at me slightly and I furrow my eyebrows out of confusion.

" you must swear not to hate me" he says in a serious tone, it sounds like a threat.

" I won't" I say, I think I'm in too deep to even go along with the original plan.

" I can't say I'm overly surprised that it's Dumbledore, except the fact that he's a professor... but other than that he hates me and he unsettlingly knows everything"

" meaning?" I ask.

" meaning he most likely knows the conversation I had with Slughorn, which was about horcruxes" he tells me and he stares at me like he's waiting for me to react.

" do you know what they are?" He asks me.

I nod uncomfortably when the reminder that he is - well comes- Voldemort settles in.

Tom nods and I can't read his expression but he looks almost like he's thinking.

" yes. I wanted to spilt my soul in multiple pieces, make multiple horcruxes by doing so, I wanted to change my name, I wanted to kill all muggles and mud bloods" he says.

As he speaks, there's a slight smirk in his lips, as if the more he explains himself the more the remembers why he wanted that.

" wanted" I repeat, " past tense, right? You don't want that anymore?" I ask nervously, can you imagine after me coming all the way back here he changes his mind?

He looks at the ground and his eyes stay glued the floor, he isn't talking and I'm getting impatient.

" you do" I whisper defeated.

Urgently, he moves and goes through his draw to where he picks up his diary that was buried under clothes, his action is hesitant and he caresses the spine through it, flicking through the pages.