||23|| Happy Birthday||

Depuis le début

"Mm. I'll ask him, but before I do, you have to help me plan Kochan's birthday!"

"And why the fuck would I do that Deku?! She's not my sister you shit!! I don't even know the brat that well dammit!!"

"Ah- you're right! B, but you go out more than I do so..." Bakugou caught on and sighed heavily.

"Fine dammit! Useless fucking nerd, don't even know where to look for shops. Fucking Deku!" Izuku laughed and for the first time since they were 5 years old, the two sat down together and had as normal of a conversation that they could have, with the way Bakugou insulted Izuku every chance he got.

==========

"Hey, you are Kochan's friends right?"

"Who're you?!"

"That's Tsukiko's aniki, calm down."

"Oh."

"Aha. I came to ask if you wanted to come to a surprise birthday party for Kochan."

"Eh!? Her birthday is coming up!?"

"Mhm. So, would you like to come?"

"Hai!"

"Do we have to bring others?"

"How many other friends does she have?"

"There's a one sided rivalry between Tsuki-chan and Rika. Rika considers her a rival."

"She never told me that..."

"That's because she doesn't know. As we said it's one sided."

"Let's not bring her if she's going to try and fight Kochan..." Izuku sweat dropped. He hoped this one sided rivalry wasn't anywhere as near as his was. Can it even be considered that?

"Sure."

"Okay, so you can come at..." Izuku gave the three kids the invitation to give to their parents. They happily took it already throwing out ideas for the kind of gifts they wanted to get their friend.

Izuku left the school with a happy feeling. He used to worry that they'd be mean to her because of her hair and eyes being different from theirs. He's glad to find out that's not the case.

==========

The day was finally here, June 12th, Tsukiko's birthday!

Usually, the birthday kid would be the most excited for their birthday, however, that's not the case in the Midoriya household. The most excited was Inko, who was making breakfast as Izuku went to wake the birthday girl.

This time the rolls were switched. Izuku dived onto Tsukiko and began peppering her with kisses. She whined and giggled waking up with each kiss and tickle sent her way. Finally her eyes opened and Izuku grinned in triumph. He lifted her into the air spinning her around

"Happy birthday Kochan!" Once he stopped spinning he lowered her into his arms and planted one more firm kiss to her cheek.

"Arigatou." Tsukiko glowed a smile on her face.

"Okaa-san is waiting with an awesome breakfast. Would you like to eat first bathe after, or bathe first eat after?"

"Eat first!"

"Then let's go!" Izuku rushed from the room into the living room heading for the table where Inko eagerly awaited her children. She stood hands out in their direction.

"Good morning!" Izuku passed Tsukiko over who was once more spun and smothered in a hug "Happy birthday my darling! Last year we didn't get to celebrate because of all the paperwork that had to finish but this year we have an entire day planned. But before that, breakfast!"