Chapter 3

Lavendercloud's POV

Well, sitting around camp is quite boring. Lavendercloud literally had nothing to do. Maybe she could go help in the medicine den.
Maybe I could sneak to the Moonpool, Lavendercloud thought. She should tell Silvermoon though, since she was certain Silvermoon would freak out.
The sound of someone talking interrupted her thoughts.

"Tonight is another gathering, I will be taking Lavendercloud, Stormfur, Whitewing, Mousewhisker, Bristlefrost, Poppyfrost, Birchfall, Ivypool and of course, Squirrelflight." Bramblestar announced.

Ugh, Lavendercloud had to go to the gathering tonight. Now she can't sneak to the Moonpool.

At the gathering...

"I will speak first." Tigerstar said.

The other leaders nodded.

"Shadowsight is missing..." Tigerstar said with a grieved expression. "Someone must have taken him!"

"I don't think any cat would do that..." Leafstar said gently.

"Stop accusing others Tigerstar, I'm sure he'll come back." Bramblestar said.

"He almost died last time! Everyone has to help, he's been gone for a day!" Tigerstar replied worriedly. "At first Puddleshine thought he went to the moonpool so he went to look, but he wasn't there!"

While chaos began taking over the gathering, Lavendercloud took the opportunity to sneak away to the moonpool, maybe Shadowsight had crossed over... No, no, no. That can't be it! How would he have anyways?
Without taking a second thought though, Lavendercloud headed straight for the moonpool...

Silvermoon's POV

I wonder what's happening at the gather, Silvermoon thought. It was boring back in camp but maybe she'd go visit the kits.
Silvermoon padded towards the nursery, she'd grown used to this camp, not as nice as the camp at home but certainly home to many. As she neared, a kit suddenly rolled out of the nursery and crashed straight into her. Silvermoon was amused, she picked up the kit by her scruff and headed inside the nursery.

"Oh hello Silvermoon! It's nice of you that you decided to visit." Daisy says. " The kits could be such a pawful."

"Yes, but they're almost old enough to eat prey, and then it'd be even harder to keep them in control." Silvermoon joked.

Spottedkit ran up to Silvermoon along with her littermates.

"You smell familiar!" Leafkit exclaimed.

"That's because I visited you guys after you guys were born." Silvermoon replied.

"Oh, oh! Were you the one that helped name us?" Graykit asked excitedly.

"Well, yes but my sister Lavendercloud helped name you kits as well." Silvermoon said.

"Who named me?" Autumnkit asked while jumping.

"Lavendercloud did, she's at the gathering right now," Silvermoon said. "Did she visit you guys yet?"

"Not yet, but hope soon!" Spottedkit squeaked.

"Let's play being warriors! I dibs being Graystar!" Graykit exclaims.

"I want to be Spottedstar though!" Spottedkit said indignantly.

"I'll just be Autumnpaw, an apprentice." Autumnkit says.

Silvermoon could tell Autumnkit didn't want to fight with her siblings, it was sweet of her, but Silvermoon was afraid that Autumnkit would be pushed around when she gets older.

"I wanna be Leafheart a warrior!" Leafkit said. "It's obviously the best name!"

The kits started to leap onto each other, rolling around. 

"Okay, okay, let's figure out who'll be the leader then." Silvermoon laughed.

Lavendercloud's POV

Lavendercloud was at the moonpool, it was surprising less sparkly than the moonstream at home, but still very pretty.
Lavendercloud walked around the moonpool, inspecting every inch of it. Ultimately, she couldn't find anything, so to her last resort, she leaned down, closed her eyes and touched the tip of her nose to the moonpool...

Lavendercloud opened her eyes to find herself right outside of her camp. It startled her a bit that the moonpool teleported her there, but she started to walk in after the shock wore off.

"Lavendercloud!" Lostsky exclaimed after she saw her. "Your back! Where's Silvermoon and Fallenheart?"

Lavendercloud looked at her weirdly, "What do you mean?"

"Since you're back, that means Silvermoon and Fallenheart are also back, right?..." Lostsky replied.

"No? I'm actually here to find Shadowsight." Lavendercloud said.

"Oh, him? Why? How do you know him?" Silvermoon questioned.

Softpaw suddenly came up to them.

"Oh hi Lavendercloud! Your back!" Softpaw said excitedly. "Can you believe it? Liontail is finally letting me redo my assessment again!"

"That's nice," Lavendercloud smiled. "Also, how are Starlingkit and Birchkit?"

"They're Starlingpaw and Birchpaw now," Softpaw says. "Oh and, wanna go meet Shadowsight?"

"Sure." Lavendercloud replies.

Softpaw leads Lavendercloud to the medicine den, even though she knew Lavendercloud already knows where it is. Once they reach the entrance of the medicine den, they head inside.
Lavendercloud saw Shadowsight sorting herbs, once he noticed that they were there Shadowsight looked up.

"Hi Softpaw," Shadowsight says. "And Lavendercloud?-"

"Hello Shadowsight!" Softpaw said. "Lavendercloud was looking for you."

"Yes, we need to go back, everyone is starting to go crazy, how long have you been here?!" Lavendercloud asked.

"About 2-3 days." Shadowsight answered.

"So now I know, well, let's go back now." Lavendercloud says.

"Already?" Softpaw whined. "I wanted him to be at my warrior ceremony! He promised too!"

"Yes already, everyone's looking for him, you don't want them to worry do you?" Lavendercloud reasoned.

"Fine! But come back to visit one day," Softpaw pouted. "Anyways, I guess I'll tell Nettlewish and Meadowfrost that Shadowsight is leaving. You can tell Lostsky."

"Bye Softpaw." Shadowsight said gently.

"Goodbye.." Softpaw said.

Lavendercloud left the medicine den with Shadowsight following behind. She was relieved that Shadowsight was okay, but felt bad looking at Softpaw's disheartened face. 

At the moonstream they both leaned down, closed their eyes and touch the water with the tip of their nose...

Lavendercloud looked around her...

Where am I?....

Word count: 871

A/N - HELLO AM BACK! But still slow updates cuz trying to write more words in each chapter.
Stay safe guys! <33