Yanfei Lets Loose|Chapter 5

It's been 6 months since I started Xiao Highschool, and it's awesome! I have an adorable roommate Yanfei, and a new bestfriend; Amber! Honestly, I hang out with Amber WAY too much, but it's always interesting with her around! "I'm back-" I pause when I see Yanfei asleep. She knocked the covers off of her, and I tucked her back in. I pause before kissing her on the cheek. The only problem hanging out with Amber is, as you probably guessed, I barely get to hang out with Yanfei anymore. Apart from the weekends, we barely see each other. It makes me sad that she never hangs out with us, and I get that Madame Ping or whatever her name is, worked hard to get her in this school, but come on! It's highschool, not middle school! What can you do, Hu Tao?  I wish I could do something, but I can't.

I yawn and wake up, and, oddly, Yanfei is still asleep. Weird, she's usually always awake first  I am really surprised, and I get out of bed and lightly shove her. "Yanfei, wake up!" I whisper. "Huh?" she opens her eyes, and sits up. "You slept a little late." I tell her. "I was up all night doing homework...what time did you come back from the movies?" she asks. "Around 10:00 PM." I reply. Her eyes widen and she kinda scolds me, which makes me giggle. "Hu Tao!" she puts both her hands on my shoulders, "You can't stay up so late!" she sounds concerned, and I assure her that I won't do it again. {Hu Tao most likely will} "Yanfei, today is a weekend, and it's the day where you let loose!" I grab her soft hand, "Get dressed, in my clothes!" I'm excited to see what Yanfei looks like! "Uhm- okay?" she's confused, and I'm suprised that she's actually doing what I say. 

-Yanfei changes-

Yanfei walks out and...shit, she's so hot! She's wearing black tights and a black skirt, with a white rolled up sleeves collar shirt, a black vest, and gloves. She looks like she wants to seduce someone-  I'm shocked that she looks so good, and even better, step one is completed! "W-wow, you look great!" I try not to turn red. "Thanks, I feel different, too!" she replies, posing in her new outfit. "Now, step two, you me and Amber are gonna go to...Venti's Bar." I try to sound like a narrator in a movie or something. "Yum, I could go for a sandwich!" she cheers. "No...we are going to the bar!" I'm a little nervous myself. "The bar?! But that's full of perverts and drunk people!" Yanfei is way more nervous than me, though. "It'll all be worth it, I promise." she nods. I can tell that she doesn't trust me, but oh well! 

Amber met us at Venti's Bar. We all quietly walked in, and a man greeted us. He got us three seats at the bar, and we anxiously sat down. "Hey shawty!" a creepy man said to Amber, and she lightly slapped him. One creep after another, and finally, Yanfei couldn't take it anymore. "Hey sweetie, you're big." a creep said to her. She got up and yelled, "Stop harassing women, they're just trying to get a drink, and creeps like you stop them from having a good time, also I'm into females!" she slapped him across the face, hardly. I couldn't believe it, Yanfei did that! As you guessed, we got kicked out, but when we got back to the room..."Hu Tao, I hated that, but," Yanfei paused, "I felt so alive!" she cheered. "Yanfei, you were awesome!" I cheered. "Yeah, Yanfei!" Amber agreed. After that, we celebrated with un-alcoholic dandelion wine! 

{Because they aren't at a legal drinking age, good job girls!}