Spring| Chapter 3

It has been a month since I started Xiao Highschool, and it's awesome! Well...not the school part, but the teachers are so soft! Which gives me the perfect opportunity for..."Pranking with Hu Tao!" The best part about school. Also, I'm the director of a funeral parlor so I'm not exactly a "goodie two shoes". Anyways, now it's spring! Xiao Highschool starts in mid-Summer. It also means that one month into school, we go on spring break! Hear that? I get to spend a week with my adorable roommate, Yanfei. Finally, the last bell rang. "We're free!" I yell, chucking my bag onto my bed. "Hu Tao calm d-" Yanfei bumps into me and we fall onto each other. Our lips are inches apart, and I turn red. "I'm s-so s-orry!" Yanfei quickly gets off of me, and continuously apologizes. "Don't sweat it." I mutter. Yanfei, I don't mind, because- I stop myself from finishing that thought, and instead continue to admire spring. Yanfei was still flustered, "I'm gonna go take a walk, nice spring air am I right, ahehe!" She ran out of the room. "Hmm, since it's hot weather, I should get a spring outfit!" I exclaim, pounding my fists in the air.

~At The Monokuma Mall~

The mall isn't very crowded, so I really did come on the perfect day to shop. I walk over to a map of the mall, and determine which store to go to. "I know, I should go to Aesthetic Klee, the most kawaii store in the mall!" I say, heading over to Aesthetic Klee.                                                                       "Konichiwa, and welcome to Aesthetic Klee, where we put the A in aesthetic!" a woman says, her name tag says "Amber". "Oh hi, I'm just here to look around!" I reply, walking towards the back of the store. "Wait ma'am!" the worker, Amber, yells. "Uhm, yeah?" I ask, stopping my tracks. "Please be sure to check out our new Strawberry Deluxe Pack, the newest pack of clothing!" she says. "Oo~ I'll be sure to check it out!" I say, excited. I continue to walk towards the back of Aesthetic Klee, only to find nothing my style. Hm, maybe that strawberry deluxe thingy will have something!  So I head over to Amber. "Hi, can you show me that strawberry deluxe thing?" I ask. She looks so happy, it actually scares me a little. "Of course!" she grabs my hand, and we run over to a whole other section of the store, one that I didn't even know existed. "This is the Strawberry Deluxe Pack, please tell me if I can help you with anything else!" Amber says, heading back to the counter. I look around, and everything is adorable! There's strawberry bags, jewelry, and clothes! "Hmm..." I look around, and find multiple outfits that I would wear. Just as I choose a dark purple dress with a large strawberry on it, I focus my attention on a black dress with strawberries scattered among it. "It's...perfect!" I squeal, throwing the other dress onto a random shelf. I grab the black dress, and race to the counter. "I NEED this dress, how much?" I ask Amber. "Oh, great choice! That dress is..." she scans the dress, "2,2440 mora!" she says, handing the dress back to me. "The exact price I'd expect for such an amazing dress!" I reply, handing her the money. "Bye, Amber!" I say. She looks happy but also confused that I called her by her first name.

"Now with my awesome new dress, I'll take a stroll in the park!" I say when I return back to my dorm. I quickly changed into my outfit and...I look so kawaii! Honestly, I spent almost ten minutes just posing in the mirror, but I finally ran to the park. {At the Park} The fresh spring air, the beautiful flowers, and the nice breeze makes me smile. I walk gracefully through the park, secretly bragging about my new dress. "Owch!" someone bumps into me, I look to see- Yanfei? "Yanfei?"                                                                                                                                                                                     "Hu Tao?"                                                                                                                                                                                  We both stare at each other, and she's wearing the same exact dress as me, only pink. It's like fate... I wonder who's gonna talk first, and, suddenly, Yanfei starts giggling. "I'm sorry, hehe, it's just, it's such a coincidence that it's kinda funny, hehe!" her giggle is even more adorable than her laugh, and I start to giggle, too. "Yeah, you're right, haha!" We both start laughing like crazy, and I grab my phone. "C'mon!" I say, gesturing towards me. She stands right next to me, and we take a selfie. "Care to take a stroll with me, madame strawberry?" I ask, still laughing. "Oh, of course, darling!" she's giggling still, too. And so, I have the happiest day of my life, or...maybe a better day will be coming soon. ;)