"Section Commander, Kyra?" One questioned.

Kyra raised her hands undisturbed by being surrounded. "Tch, it seems no matter where I go, guns are always pointed at me. On an island, off an island, in a forest, at a port. My face must have a target glued to it. That's the only explanation I can think of..." Kyra stated dully before glancing her head towards the men that glared at her.

"Yes, yes, I know. I should be dead, right? Or so you think. You shouldn't be thinking ill about your Section Commander, it's very insulting. After all, I helped train most of you and you still think I'm that weak? Have you not learned a damn thing? Because I can definitely change that, right here and right now." Kyra commented sardonically as her eyes narrowed threateningly.

"Why are you here?" A man questioned.

Kyra clicked her tongue. "Tch, you damn fools. Just because the rumbling is happening and Eren Jaeger got what he wanted, doesn't mean all the enemies are gone. While you all have been sitting around having your little pathetic party at the port, doing absolutely jack shit like mindless clowns, the Cart Titan and Armored Titan have took to attacking and slaughtering people. You neglected an entire city and it's citizens because you grew absolutely complacent thinking we'd won and they died as a result of that. Can you really be considered heros let alone soldiers when you've forsaken the one duty you have that falls higher among the rest? Protecting the citizens of this island? So don't question me about what I am doing when you should be asking yourselves what the hell you've been doing." Kyra spat harshly as her eyes narrowed darkly.

The sound of horse hooves could be heard galloping against the cobbled stone as it quickly moved through the port. The shouts of Armin could be heard causing the group to turn their heads.

"Now, piss off you pathetic pieces of shit. And point me in the direction where I can find pants and gear to go track those sons of  bitches down." Kyra ordered causing a man to grunt before pointing a finger towards the building.

Kyra moved towards the direction noting a female following her. She glanced to the side seeing a blonde female a small distance away.

"Is there a reason why you are following me?" Kyra questioned dully causing the blonde haired female to turn to her with a small smile.

"We just so happen to be going to the same place. So I'm conviently escorting you, Section Commander." The blonde spoke causing Kyra to roll her eyes.

"That so. How convenient, indeed. If that's the case get your ass up here ahead of me instead lurking in the shadows like a damn creepy stalker." Kyra pointed out stoically causing the woman to laugh holding her hands.

"It would be creepier if people found me walking next to a child." The woman stated teasingly causing Kyra to stop walking as she turned glaring at the blonde.

Kyra grabbed her shirt pulling her by the collar and pushing her ahead as the woman laughed.

"You're lucky I'm on a strict time schedule otherwise I would send your ass back into a grave, where you can rot." The woman spat out stoically.

"Lucky me." The woman said giving a wide grin.

"Tch, keep moving, blondie." Kyra said clicking her tongue.

...

A redhead looked out the window glancing past the port and into the ocean.

"Just look at all that steam! We'll never see a day where history changes more!" The man said before turning around with a gun in his hand as he walked towards the stoic woman who sat at a table with others seated across from her.