proposal 🧿

Sorry guys I am so late but there were some password issues....lets continue ❣️

It's been 2 month that we were living with each other.... We are totally comfortable with each other.... Shiva is such a gentleman that he never forced me to make love with him.... Not even saw me in that way.... But ya the day I saw him flexing his body after a bath in a towel... My eyes were like served with his extra handsome
and hot looks....

Remember my period days... Awwwwwie how caring is he asked me to rest at home only... He would text me I love you... I miss you.... Miss me.... Babe... Darling... Jaan whenever he gets free...

He is just like a baby sometimes when he eats chocolate or icecream, gets messed up with the spots of chocolate all over him....

Earlier I used to think that I am a only 'grown up but child' but he is too.... We are just alike....

And now finally I am free from doing any job or taking any headache of work... It was just a line to speak with him that I don't want to do a job.... Just it was he agreed and I suspended myself....

Living like a married couple is bit amazing everyday he leaves for office he asks for a deep kiss... To taste strawberries.... The only thing just I need him to say is "Marry me"... Oh god when will he say this to me....

He is always Caring moreover, he is protective and loving too .... So I have the best option...

As she was thinking all this s message popped on her phone breaking her lovely thoughts....

Missing you babe 😘.... If I am not wrong you are too thinking about me...
Btw come to "The couples dinning" at 7 we will have dinner outside today....
But sweets will be from your side 😌
Reply me soon... Waiting

She replied.....

Sure cutie pie 😄 I will surely come there but ya be on time....
Love you...

....

Thanks for agreeing... I will surely be on time ☺️
Love you too😘

...raavi placed the mobile near her chest and smiled while her mind said to select a hawt dress....

What hot yaar it's chilly outside...
Overcoat will work 🤔 and the resto will be all warm... No tension...

She rushed to the bathroom and took a bath she came out with towel wrapped around her...
Vese ye attire bhi bura nhi hai.... Mr. Pandya pagal to ho hi jayenge 🤭...
She said while looking herself into the mirror......

She took out a beautiful pink mini skirt with a crop top....heels... French perfume...a small necklace that's it boom.... Perfect..
She went in the living room wore her overcoat and locked the house 🏡

Driver took her to the assigned destination...she asked him to go back as she will come back home with her man...

She went inside...
Manager:- yes madam may I have the seat number please...

Raavi:- seat number.... Actually the seat number is with my hus😳😳😳😳😳... Hus.... husband let me ask. Him...
Ye kya bol rahi hai bahr aa sapno ki duniya se pagal ladki

She asked shiva.
Raavi:- sits table no. 3A
Manager:- ya there mam... She sat on her seat it was cozy and warm at some corner... She removed her overcoat and sat there waiting for him...

The waiter arrived with water
Suddenly a man came and asked raavi that can he sit with her..

Raavi:- no sorry actually my (ese me me kya bolu) husband is on the way...

Man:- sorry I thought you are single... Nevermind enjoy your evening...

Raavi rolled her eyes the man sat after some tables....

Shiva entered the resto.... He looked for the table... He saw raavi already sitting there...

He went to her...
Shiva:- sorry...sorry baby... He said after making a cute face...

Raavi:- koi baat nhi but I am waiting here for 15 minutes...

Shiva:- sorry I was late after a meeting... Btw... killing.. you are going to murder me beautiful(seductivily)

Raavi blushed her cheeks getting red..
Waiter came and asked for order....

Shiva gave the order and he leaves...
Raavi:- shiva ek baat bolu....

Shiva:- hmm.. he said while keeping his coat on the back of the chair....

Raavi:- what about your family now??
Sorry if I am wrong but I have been with you from past 2 months but they never even called you....

Shiva:- they are like that only I don't expect anything from them....
I earn... I Eat... "I love" and I sleep peacefully... I don't want any one else...

Thier order arrived....
Suddenly Shiva's spoon fell down his eyes went to the man sitting beside
thier table looking at raavi.....
He glares him as if he is going to kill him...

The man changes his glance and leaves the table

Shiva:- wow bahr to snow fall shuru ho gyi...

Raavi  smiled  watching outside...

Suddenly another waiter comes with thier main course...

Waiter:- raavi??

Raavi:- karan 😁... Hello man after a long time.,. They both shake hands and hugs sideways...

Shiva:-🙄🤨

Raavi:- umm... shiva he is karan my college mate... Karan he is my boyfriend shiva...

Shiva shakes hand...

Shiva:- nice meeting you
Karan:- same here...😊... Or raavi kitne dino baad mili YAAR...

🧠Shiva:-"yaar"... Fatafat nikl yaha se....

After 2 minutes he leaves excusing them and let them enjoy thier date....

Leaving a fully jealous shiva behind...

They enjoyed their food...
And both of them comes out...

They walked to some distance towards the car under the snow falling sky...❄️

Suddenly shiva stopped in the middle of street...

Shiva:- you were asking about my family hn.... He kneeled down...held her left hand in his...
So miss raavi narayan will you be my family.... My everything... Can I have a promise of love and care forever.... Can I make you mine till eternity...

He moved his hand in the coat's inner pocket...  To take out a ring box in a second he takes out the ring and placed the box back...

Shiva:- Raavi... Will you marry me?..

Raavi:-😶😶... M...me.... Yes....yes yes yes yes....
She smiled like an idiot... Tears flowing from her eyes....

Shiva made her wear the beautiful ring and kissed her hand...

He raised up and kissed her passionately... Snow falling on them....

After the kiss shiva smiled joining thier foreheads.... kissing her nose tip...

Shiva:- I love you baby..
Raavi:- I love you too shona....

Precap:- can we make love🤤....