Where are we?

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were in the library pavilion looking for a certain book to help with their nighthunt. Lan Zhan spots a book that isn't supposed to be there. Upon pulling out, he notices that it is heavy and has some dust on it. Wei Ying stops his chatter when he realizes Lan zhan has stopped talking or in his case the usual Mn.

"Lan Zhan, did you find what we are looking for?"

"No, but this book doesn't belong here"

"Maybe we should just put it back and leave?" he suggests before turning and heading to the entrance

"Mn, no must report this to uncle and brother" he says while heading to where Wei Ying was waiting.

Before he could protest he put the silencing spell on Wei Ying and dragged him out of the library and headed towards his uncle's hanshi.

‐-‐-----After explaining where they found the book----

Lan Xichen went to open the book but before he could the book opened and flashed a bright light.

‐-‐-------After a few moments----------

The two of them wake up and begin to talk as they decide how they got there. A few moments later, I appear:

Hello Everyone, I am the God of Reality, and you are here for entertainment and to learn some things that will change your life

Please allow me to get you something to sit on.

-light flashes and this appears:

After explaining what some of the things they will and will not be able to see depending on how much energy will be needed in order to show what I can and for a certain amount of time.

Me: Let's start you may ask questions throughout this if you do not understand.

AN: I suck at questions some of the characters would ask 😅.  Readers I require assistance!

Also going to add more dialogue just gotta find the paper i wrote it on and add it here.