45

Third Person's POV

Chaeryeong waited for hours until it was late in the evening, around 9 actually. She didn't turn on her phone, she left it on silent mode and ignored all the messages she was receiving. Mina and Momo, they were resting at the guest room, waiting until Chaeryeong comes down and needed anything. They wanted to confront the artist but were afraid that Chaeryeong would yell at them and break down even more.

"Did Sana messaged you what time Yeji will be back?" Mina asked Momo but the other girl shook her head.

"I already told Chaeyoung that I can't go with her for a date tonight, I have to keep an eye on Chaeryeong" Mina said and sighed

"Same, Dahyun understands tho" Momo said and Mina nodded.

When Chaeryeong thought that no one was awake anymore, she quietly went out of her room and grab the food that was prepared for her in the kitchen but not only that, she grabbed more food from the pantry and the fridge, hoping it would ease up her pain.

She quietly went back upstairs to her room and then started eating, binge-eating to be exact which wasn't really good for her. Spoon after spoon, she kept eaing the food she brought, as she thought it was the best way to relieve her stress and all the things happening in the media.

Chaeryeong continued to eat for around an hour and after a few minutes, her stomach felt weird.

"I'm gonna go and get some water" Momo said and Mina nodded. Momo then went out of the guest room and went to the kitchen to get her drink, as soon as she reached the kitchen, she noticed that the pantry was open and some of the food in the fridge strangely disappeared. Upon remembering, she ran back to the guest room to Mina.

"Gosh Momo, knock on the door next time" Mina said, she was surprised when Momo just opened the door quickly

"Mina...." Momo was panting

"What?"

"She'a at it again" Momo said

"Who? Who's at it again?" Mina asked confusingly

"Chaeryeong, she's.... she's doing IT again" Momo emphasized for Mina to understand

"Oh shit! Call Sana or Yeji, hurry!" Mina said and ran up to Chaeryeong's room.

"Chaeryeong, open up the door please!" Mina said as she knocked on the door.

"Chaeryeong, come on, open up" Momo said, almost panicking because they don't know what might happen to Chaeryeong again.

They continued to knock and call for the girls' name but they didn't receive any reply. Chaeryeong couldn't hear them....

—————

Yeji and Sana were on their way back to Yeji's house.

"You bought a ton of stuff for Chaeryeong huh" Sana said and chuckled

"Of course, I want to surprise her, I'm sure she'll be happy about this" Yeji said and smiled as she glanced at the small box she was holding in her left hand. It was a ring for Chaeryeong and her, she wanted to give it to her as a sign that their officially together as girlfriends.

They got inside the van that would drive them to Yeji's house. As Yeji was fixing some of her stuff, she suddenly got a call from one of Chaeryeong's managers, Momo.

:::::

"Hi Momo unnie, how are you guys? Chaery told me that you went to the mall today, did you unnies had fun-"