2

Yeji puts her bag at the table by the entrance of her mansion. She then walks up to the kitchen and to the refrigerator to get some water.

"Yeji... will you be fine alone here?" Sana asked as she looked at her watch.

Yeji then placed her glass on the kitchen island and then looked at her manager.

"I thought you'll be sleeping here? You've always have" Yeji said and pouted. When she gets home and was just with Sana she become a different person since she was used to be with the older.

"I'm sorry Yeji but I have to go first okay? I'm sire you'll be fine and the other guards are outside so don't worry" Sana said and Yeji just nodded

"Do I have a schedule tomorrow then?" Yeji asked

"Nope but if something comes up, I'll message you" Sana said and Yeji nodded once again.

Sana left the mansion and then drove off somewhere else, Yeji wasn't sure where her manager would be going but she just shrugged it off.

She went to her room to took a bath, and then get dressed into her pajamas. Going back downstairs she opened the fridge once again and got a small carton of chocolate milk. Yep, she's a cold person but she acts like a warm one.

She went over to the living room and turned on the tv. A channel suddenly showed about her and the drama she's being in.

"Actress Star Hwang Yeji, on another new drama!"

Yeji just chuckled and continued to watch tv but then her phone rang.

::::

"Hello?"

"You're at it again Hwang~"

"Stop with the teasing Shin, I'm basically better than you"

"Hmm... in acting, I gues you're better but when it comes to personal lifestyle, I am"

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's just say that the famous Hwang Yeji will soon lose all her fame once the media knows about her ex girlfriend"

"And why would I care about that?"

"Oh, you will Hwang, you will. Let's just say for the headline, it states.... Shin Ryujin, Hwang Yeji's competitor is dating Choi Jisu... Hwang's ex girlfriend"  Ryujin said and chuckled

"You piece of-"

"Now everyone's going to ask why the two of you broke up, so pathetic Yeji, you can't even give the girl what she wants"

"Shut it Ryujin, now don't call me again"

"Goodluck with the headlines Hwang" Ryujin said and laughed before ending the call.

:::::::

Yeji then turned off her phone, she was furious. How come Ryujin got to know her ex? She knew there's something bad going to happen and it could lead her to downfall.

She wished she could just tell the media how, how did she and Lia broke up but she can't she felt ashamed and she knew she wouldn't handle everything. Not that she still likes Lia, she just wants to deal what she's going to be facing with.

She immediately turned off the tv and went up to her room after throwing the carton of milk. She went to her bed and laid down, thinking of what she could do. She decided to just talk it out with her manager and their company so she could be able to deal with it.

———————

"I'm here~ I'm very sorry for the delay" Sana said and sighed

"Yeah, you should be sorry, the little baby was growing impatient" Momo said and sighed