Love Story

In a village located in the territory of the Arga Kingdom, there lived a brother and sister named Lan Xinchen and Lan Wangji.

The two brothers live under a simple house, Lan Xichen works as a waiter in a food stall not far from his house while Lan Wangji is a storybook writer.

One sunny morning Lan Xichen said goodbye to his sister to go to work.

"Brother is going to work, does wangji need anything?" Lan Xichen asked Lan Wangji who was sitting on the living room floor.

Seen there are papers neatly arranged on the left and right of his sister's desk, don't forget the black ink.

To which he shook his head and turned around

"Be careful sis" continued lan wangji

Meanwhile, Lan Xichen smiled and left the house, while Lan Wangji continued to write books.

Lan wangji is now focusing on making books, he is so focused now that it's noon, lan wangji stops his work for a moment and goes to the kitchen to make lunch.

Not long after lunch was finished and rushed to eat it, because after lunch Lan Wangji had to deliver his written books to be sold at the bookstore.

After finishing lunch, now Wangji is getting ready to leave, in his hand there is a wooden box carved with clouds containing a collection of his books.

After walking quite a distance, he finally arrived at the bookstore where he was selling his works, the shop was very busy when he entered. Soon Lan Wangji was greeted by Weening the shop owner.

"Sis Wangji's story book is so perfect that it's sold out in my shop" Weening suddenly cheered

"I deliver according to your order" said Wangji who ignored Weening's compliment, his hand reached out to hand over a box containing books

"Thank you brother wangji" Weening replied happily accepting Wangji's book box

"Let's have tea" Weening asked

Lan Wangji also rocked Weening's invitation and soon he nodded.

Weening brought lan wangji into the shop and soon found the door, weening ordered one of his employees to open the door after which he gave a box containing books to his employees for re-examination, the room looks like a living room. Lan Wangji entered following Weening who entered first.

"You know? Yesterday the younger brother of Raja Arga came to my shop, I really didn't expect that he would come here" Weening said as soon as he sat down and was followed by Lan Wangji

"The younger brother of the king of the arga bought a book made by you wangji, great isn't it?!" the spirit of weening

While wangji remained silent behind his flat face but secretly his heart was very happy.

"The younger brother of Raja Arga bought two of your books, one entitled Moon among the Clouds and the other, if I'm not mistaken, the adventure of a thousand loves," continued Weening fiery.

While Weening continued to talk about how proud he was of the incident, Lan Wangji was determined to work even harder for his books.

After listening to Weening's story for a long time, Lan Wangji finally said goodbye and returned to his house, he would deliver the rest of his books the next morning.

After walking for a long time, Lan Wangji finally got home and started cooking while waiting for his brother to come home.

after he finished cleaning himself, shortly lan wangji went to the dining room after lan wangji finished with his business, it turned out that his brother had been seen in the dining room.