The last part shocks Kakashi. He speaks up, "Kimiko?" The silverette throws a glance at me. "Are you sure about that, Tsunade-sama?"

Tsunade raises an eyebrow at him as she turns to me. "You didn't tell him yet, did you?" Tsunade prompts, making me grin sheepishly.

"Maybe, maybe not." I give a light shrug.

"Tell me what?" Kakashi demands as he glances from the Hokage to me.

"I actually became a Jounin," I inform Kakashi, turning to face him fully. His visible black orb widens in shock at this,

"Y-You're not serious?!"

"Oh, she's serious, alright, Kakashi!" Ibiki busts out laughing at my former Sensei's reaction, causing him to whip his head to the Moreno. "I was there. We all agreed Kimiko has what it takes to skip Chunin and become a Jounin. I'm surprised she didn't tell you sooner."

I say, "I never got the chance because of what went down between Naruto and Sasuke on the hospital roof that time."

Kakashi lets out a sigh Ashe turns to me and says, placing a hand on his hip as he smiles at me, "Well, then, Kimiko. There's no reason for you to call me Sensei anymore, as we're equals now."

I give him a wolfish grin.

Tsunade interrupts us, "If you two are done," We look back at her, "I'll have a group of Anbu Black Ops escort Toshiro to the main gates for you. They'll also bring his dual swords. You leave for Hozuki Castle in half an hour, so don't be late."

I give the silver haired Jounin a pointed look as I say, "Hear that, Hatake? Don't be late!"

He rolls his visible eye at me as he mutters, "Yeah, yeah!"

As I go to follow my teammates out the door, Tsunade stops me. "I want to talk to you, Kimiko."

"What is it?"

"Naruto and Sakura went to look for Sasuke in the Hidden Sound Village," She informs me.

I sigh, "Don't they know how dangerous that is?"

"Jiraiya is with them."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better... how? Are you sure he's the best person to go with them?" I ask dryly.

"Despite his shortcomings, Jiraiya is a reliable ninja. He'll protect them during the mission," Says Tsunade.

"He'd better, or I'll be dealing with him when they get back," I mutter before I leave the office to get ready for my mission.

                      🗡🗡🗡

After packing my bag, I lock my house and go to meet up with my teammates. Kiba, Hinata, Shino and Ibiki were already there but there was no sign of Kakashi or the Anbu team with the prisoner.

"Where's Kakashi?" I ask, stopping by Kiba.

"Not here yet," He replies, shaking his head.

I sigh in irritation and cross my arms, leaning some weight on my right leg. "Well, he'd better get here soon." My team and I wait for the others to arrive. It wasn't until five minutes after we were supposed to leave that Kakashi decides to show up. "'Bout time."

I frown at him in annoyance as the silverette says, rubbing the back of his head, "Sorry I'm late! A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way around."

I give him a dubious look which makes Kakashi chuckle more sheepishly.

I blink my eyes as a group of masked men approach while leading a very tall and muscular man with his wrists bound in rope. I study him. He has very long black and gray hair with a long beard and dark eyes. He also wears a black kimono shirt with a brown haori and pants.

One of the Anbu is carrying twin long swords that look deadly.

The gray haired man glances at me and smirks. "What's this? A Sumire? I'm honestly surprised to see one. Last I heard, they were all dead."

My gaze darkens as I say lowly, "Shut up. Don't talk about my clan in my presence." Toshiro remains unfazed by my tone and glare.

"Kimiko Sumire?" The Anbu in front addresses me.

"That would be me," I tell him, turning my attention to the Anbu Black Op.

"This man is Toshiro Nakano. You're to escort him to Hozuki Castle. He's all yours," The Anbu says as another hands Ibiki the weapons and I take the rope from the Anbu before me.

"Right. We'll be going now," I say with a quick glance at Toshiro. He just gives me a smirk that sends shivers up my spine. My team and I leave as the Anbu Body Flicker away. I keep one eye on the gray haired man while the other is on the road before me. I address the two male Jounin as we walk. "Kakashi, Ibiki, what exactly is the Hozuki Castle?"

This gains Team 8's attention as Kakashi speaks up. "Hozuki Castle, otherwise known as Blood Prison, is a criminal holding facility located in and run by Kusagakure. It houses only the most dangerous of criminals who've committed crimes such as attempting to assassinate Kage and the like."

Ibiki continues, "It's next to impossible to escape from as it's situated on a cliff overlooking the ocean that has powerful whirlpools at the base of the cliff. Anyone who tries to use chakra within the facility has it sealed by Fire Release: Heavenly Seal Jutsu. The victims are kept there until they either die or the Hidden Village that sent them to Hozuki Case specifically requests their release."

Hinata looks even more worried as she says, "I-It sounds terrifying..."

"Now I'm really intrigued," I say. "Orochimaru has only ever mentioned it once or twice in passing, which is why I wanted to ask."

"It actually sounds more like a place I wouldn't want to end up in," Kiba mumbles. Akamaru yips in agreement.

"Of course not," Shino says.

I give Toshiro a wolfish smirk as I taunt him, "It looks like you won't ever be getting out of prison again anytime soon, Toshiro. Your violent days are over."

He just smiles at me as he says, "We shall see, Princess Kimiko."

🗡🗡🗡

Sorry it took me so long to get a chapter out, but I was trying to come up with a mission Kimiko could do with Team 8.

So what do you guys think of this first chapter, and of Blood Prison being mentioned?

Please don't forget to vote and comment!