ONE

Your pov

I woke up to the sound of my birds screeching. I keep forgetting to put a blanket over their cage so they'll stay quiet.

It was around 7 A.M in the morning but I was still really tired so just scrolled through social media. I don't post much but it's not like anyone will see it.

After about 1 hour and a half I decided to finally get out of bed and make some breakfast for myself. Sadly my parents were almost never home.

They were always out working and on business trips so most of the time I was all alone. Or well not that alone I guess I've got my friend Oliver.

He's amazing, I don't know what I'd do without him. Don't worry we really are just friends considering that he's gay.

Besides that I guess I'm kinda rich but I'd just wish for my parents to me home more often.

I mean hey, they're a big part of my childhood and growing up i really need them to parent me and you know, raise me.

But Oliver has been raising me since, he's like the mother I never had. Whenever we have a sleepover he cooks dinner or makes sure I dont sleep too late.

He basically comes here everyday to support me and I can't believe I have him as my friend. I just wish to have more you know, drama in life.

I dont go to school because my parents decided to pay school so i could stay home and make me dumb or something, they said that 'my beauty will do it all'

It sounds so cringe right? I guess i just educate myself on stuff and Oliver brings me copies of his homework so I can learn a bit.

"Oh shit shit shit shit!" I yelled out, I burned my pancakes while thinking about my past and current life.

"Oh my fucking God, why does this always happen!" I'm basically yelling at myself to stop getting lost in my thoughts and to stop burning pancakes.

I heard the door open and close. "Who's there!?" I yelled out of the kitchen when I accidentally burn my pointer finger.

"WHAT THE FUCK OW?" I hear someone walking up to me "Are you okay Y/N/N (your nickname)?!" It was Oliver.

"Oh yeah I'm fine just burned my finger a little" I said sarcastically. He looked pretty worried and just yanked me to the sink to put my finger under some cold water.

"You stay there, ill make the pancakes." He's so caring, it is so sweet. "Yes sir." I say while putting my hand to my forehead doing the little salute thing.

After awhile Oliver finished making my pancakes and placed them down on the table. He also grabs a bandage and puts it on my finger.

"Next time you can call me when you're cooking because we all know that you can't cook." I chuckled at him and almost spit out my water.

"Who's we? Huh?" I looked at him while laughing pretty badly, yes my humor died a long time ago. Blame it on my parents paying a lot of money for me not to go to school and watching tiktoks all day.

"Hey Ollie, have I ever told you about this dream job I wanna do, which is like impossible?" I looked at him with a slight frown, I dont really believe in myself that much.

"Not really no, or you did and I forgot-" He looked back at me with questioning eyes. Ever since I stopped going to school my mental health went downwards.

I want to do something, something fun, something I enjoy. "I've been dreaming to act in those big movies, it just seems so much fun!"

Not gonna lie, I've been acting infront of the mirror every day. I have used tiktok sounds to act with and I have pretended to walk on a red carpet and being edited.

"That sounds awesome, you know. Everything is possible if you just work hard enough for it. I believe in you." Oliver has been the biggest support I've ever had. Sure he's also pretty much older.

He's gonna turn 16 in December while I just turned 13. I dont mind the age gap because he is still awesome and a great person.

"I guess you're right but I don't believe in myself at all and how do I even audition for movies." I genuinely don't know how to audition for movies, do you just go to places?

Or do you record a video and send it to them? To be honest its really confusing but if I will get the chance I will take it ofcourse. Though I dont think ill ever be a famous actor due to lack of acting

"I'll help you, find movies and stuff you could audition for." I looked at him with sparkling eyes and basically ran to him to hug him.

"You're literally the best, I love you so so so so much. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" This was one of the happiest moments in life.

Ofcourse i still didn't believe in myself but Ollie did, he is really fucking amazing. And besides, my parents don't have to know.

Not yet atleast, I bet they'll be so mad once they find out that I might play in a movie. They told me they didn't really want me to reach succes because I'm 'dumb'.

But they're the ones that pay school for me to stay home, it is all really confusing I know but I guess, I can do this on my own. I dont need mom or dad to look after me.

They'll both be on a business trip for like two-six months to do business around the world. So in that time ill just leave to go act in a movie.

If I get to play in one ofcourse. Yes I think a lot but to be honest, sometimes it is fun to think so much. You can get lost in your imagination and imagine anything!

"Hey y/n, I found a movie called 'Is this the end?' And it looks like they still need a main character about your age. You could audition for that, it says you can send your audition per e-mail."

I looked at Oliver with joy in my eyes. "This sounds so much fun! Can I look at the description of the movie and all the characters and stuff?!"

"Come here" I quickly sat next to him to look on his laptop for the movie. It was pretty interesting. I can't imagine myself playing the main character but ofcourse I will audition!

_________________________________________

A/n
I know, I know. This isn't a great story yet but I'm actually trying lmao. The next chapter will be the description of the movie and cast members and stuff. I also made a little movie cover thing, it isn't the best but clearly not the worst lol.

Word count: 1174