i. 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"By bush I mean-"Lucas smacked his lips to mimic kissing noises.

"Oh, yeah, real mature, Lucas." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." Lucas continued to mock on, making Cassie shove his arm off her.

"Lucas, stop." Max rolled her eyes.

"Will thinks it's funny." Lucas laughed.

"Because it is." Will agreed.

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Romance is a compassionate, fully, heart wrenching, soul crushing, heart aching, feeling that mocks you and frees you in the most phonominal way possible." Cassie announced, speaking with her arms dancing before her.

"See, Cassie knows you aren't spending romantic time with El." Lucas mocked as they pushed past groups of people, mumbling their apologized, trying to hurry toward their destination as quick as they could.

"Watch it." a older girl huffed in disbelief.

"My complete and most truest apologies." Cassie spoke to her, Lucas pulled her along.

"Yeah, watch it, nerd." Erica, Lucas' little sister, mocked as she sat with her three friends.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" he asked her in annoyance.

"Isn't it time you died?" Erica shot back with risen eyebrows.

Cassie hide a laugh, Lucas gave an offended look. "You think me dying is funny?"

"No." she shook her head quickly.

"I think you do." he shook his head. "I see that smile."

"There's no smile." she slapped his hands away when he continued to try to poke at her face. "Lucas, i'll eat your soul!"

"Oh, no, please." he faked a plead, getting his hands smacked over and over. "Do not eat my soul!"

Mike tapped the bell at the Scoops Ahoy shop.

"Hey, Dingus, your children are here." Robin called, the back window sliding open as Steve stared from the other side.

"Again? Seriously?" the Harrington boy look in disbelief.

"Here, Cassie." Robin held an ice cream cone out to her. "Accidentally made an orange sherbet and saved it just for you."

"All my love and gratitude to you, my beloved Robin." Cassie called as Steve opened the door. "For I wish you a happy, long, heart warming and worthy life full of love!"

"Woah, I've never even got that much love before." Lucas asked, leaning over and licking Cassies ice cream. "Mm, the green one was better."

"That's why it's best when swirled." Cassie twisted her finger around the emphasis, walking past the rows of people, coming in between Lucas and Will.

"See, Lucas. We made it." Mike whispered to him, Will handed the drinks he brought.

"We missed the previews." he sighed.

"The previews are what makes the movie feel like the wait you've experienced, the dying hope and passion to finally watch your show, has finally come to an end." Cassie explained to Mike with a nod of her head. "Just saying."

The screen went black, upsetting the entire theatre as they yelled out in agony and anger. Cassie looked around. "Breaker blew?"

"Ghost?" Lucas suggested.

"Boogie man?" she rose her eyebrow.

"Boogie man." her and Lucas confirmed on sync together.

"Jesus, I can't." Max shook her head. Thankfully, to put her out of her misery, the movie came back on.

"Woah, he got you good." Cassie whipped Lucas' eyes the next morning when they attempted to surprise Dustin, only for him to spray Lucas in the face with the hair spray Steve had given him for the Snowball last year. "Is your pain unbearable and coursing through your veins, readying to fly free from your lungs?"

"Yes, Cassie. It so is." Lucas touched his heart.

Max looked at Cassie as they shared a look. "He's mocking me."

"He so is." Max agreed.

"Is that a new zit?" Lucas pointed to the little red dot on Max's chin.

She gapped at him. "What is wrong with you?"

Cassie inhaled when she held his head under the faucet. "I knew it. His pain was so terribly painful that he needed to just let it free from his lungs and throat. Do you feel better Lucas?"

"Oh my god." Lucas came back from under the water, accepting the towel Cassie held. "I do. Thanks, Cas."

"Guys, come on!" Mike called as he passed the kitchen.

"Where are y'all going?" Lucas looked oddly.

"To call Dustin's girlfriend." Will said in return, following.

"Girlfriend?" the three yelled out, hurrying after.

Only Cassie hadn't realized she'd dropped her little note book. How To Get Over Lucas Sinclair written on the third page.

kylie speaks

cas<3