Reunited and Not

Penelope's P.O.V

The Berg lands at the Right Arms Base not long after the rescue. When it hits the ground everyone quickly exits and rushes to the box car where our friends are being kept.
Two people hack open the locked door with a blowtorch, it opens with a foul smell and a loud clang.
I along with Newt, Thomas and Harriet, shove our way into the car in search of our friends. Thomas finds them first.
"Aris. Hey you guys ok?"
"Yeah we're fine." Aris replies with optimism in his voice. He has cuts on his face and a black eye, but I dismiss that and tightly hug him and Sonya.
"Holy Shit. Your alive" I whisper as I cry and hug them. Harriet does the exact same.
"It feels like we just said this to each other." Sonya says, I pull back and nod, tears still wetting my eyes.
I stand up and see that Thomas and Newt are still looking for Minho...but he's not in the car.
"He's not here" Thomas says dejectedly. And I can see the hurt and fear in Newts eyes. I express the same feelings, but to distract myself I walk around
and help the other captured Immunes out of their chains and out of the car. Many of them thank me, but I stay quiet.
Eventually we got everyone proper clothing and out of the dusty box car. They all file out, with the rescuers going last. When I walk outside again I follow the Immunes to where Vince is gathering them for a speech. But before I tune in someone taps my shoulder.
I turn to see the dreadlocks of my friend Harriet. Ever since we were reunited we've become closer, and I needed that after Sonya and Aris were taken. We both did.
"So, we got em back" she says, looking off at the large group of the newly rescued.
"Yeah, we did. But...Minho's still gone."
Harriet gives me a sentimental look and says

"I know everyone's bummed, and I get it, I do. But look on the bright side-because there aren't that many. We saved a whole bunch of kids from the hands of those bastards. And we-more or less-got our revenge. We at least, got a part of it."
I nod, and face back towards the group to listen to Vince's speech.

"All right, listen up. I know you've all been through hell. I wish I could say our troubles are over. But we're not through this yet. WICKED's still out there. They're not giving up. 'Cause you got something they want. They took you because you're immune to a plague that's wiping out the human race. And they think you're worth sacrificing to find a cure. Well, I don't. So in two days, when we get this tub of rust seaworthy, we're getting the hell outta here. We're gonna go to a place where WICKED will never find you. A place you can start over. A place you can call home. Are you with me?"
All the Immunes cheer, and Vince makes a few more remarks, but I decide to talk a much needed walk.
The Right Arms new camp is a place I like. It's on the coast but is kind of a scrapyard. There's a very large boat that we've been working on day and night so we can get it out to sea. And it's almost ready, two days time, and we can leave. But I don't get living rather beige Harriet catches up with me once more and tells me to follow her.
She takes me to a medical tent, one where I find Aris and Sonya, as well as our other friends. Sonya is helping Aris with his injuries, so is Thomas.

"Took you guys long enough to rescue us." Says Aris sarcastically.
"It's good to see you to bud." Replies Thomas

"So, what happened?" I ask quietly

"We fought back. Tried to anyway"

"You're lucky you found us at all. They had us on the move a lot. It felt like something big was happening." Sonya states

"Any idea where they were heading?" Asks Newt

"All I know is they were talking about a city." Aris says

"I didn't think there were any city's left" Harriet questions.

"That's because there aren't. None still standing anyway." Brenda explains