Moving to Auradon

Mal, the daughter of Maleficent, spray paints a wall to say, 'LONG LIVE EVIL'. She finishes and turns around.

Mal:

They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad. They say I'm evil and that makes me glad.

She walks between to kids and hitting their shoulders as she walks by.

Jay and Jazmine, the twin son and daughter of Jafar, jump onto a roof and go down a latter. Behind them the is another 'LONG LIVE EVIL' sign they painted.

Jay:

A dirty no-good, down to the bone. 

Jazmine:

Your worst nightmare, can't take me home.

They push open a door and walk into the tunnel. 

Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen, walks along the table as people pick up their food so she doesn't step on it.

Evie:

So, I've got some mischief in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love.

she goes through the railing as a guy watches her in awe.

Carlos, the son of Cruella De Vil, comes out of a window and steals a mans red bandana from his back pocket. 

Carlos:

hey think I'm callous, a low-life hood. I feel so useless, misunderstood.

He walks past a girl and take her apple as he walks away, he takes a bite and throws it back to her.

Evie and Mal walk down an ally way to meet the boys and Jazmine. Jazmine and Jay do flips as they run on the roof. Carlos jumps and rolls on peoples beds waking them up. 

All:

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world

All the villain kids met up. They ran on boxes and started messing things up.

All:

I'm rotten to the core, rotten to the core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the (core)
I'm rotten to the core

They all grabbed wooden spoons and started hitting metal buckets. they ran into a tunnel with lots of metal pipes and continued hitting them making lots of noise and laughing. 

Mal walked through a make shift door way.

Mal:

Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just unique

Mal spray painted a purple M on a shower curtain and opened it. she shrugged and walked away smiling evilly.

Jay and Jazmine where still climbing things and doing flips and tricks to get down. 

Jay:

What, me? A traitor?

Jasmine:

Ain't got your back?

Jay grabbed a teapot and Jazmine grabbed a teacup. They pretended to have tea with the people at the table. 

Jay:

Are we not friends?

Jasmine: