the mall! -chapter 5

someone rang the doorbell, since y/n was home alone she HAD to go and get it.

"MONOMA!!" y/n exclaimed, "well you look good!" she added.

monoma was wearing an oversized graphic t-shirt and nice blue jeans with a black zip up jacket that has his name at the back, while y/n was wearing a pink t-shirt with a thick white stripe on the chest part and a normal white skirt.

"you always look good my darling y/n!" monoma said.

kamanari went to see who was there at the door. now, kamanari was just wearing a black t-shirt and black cargo pants

"oh it's monoma" kamanari said.

"hm? why is he here?" monoma asked in a jealousy tone.

"pfft- jealous? im joking, i know you are but dont worry, im not interested in y/n, she's my cousin sadly" kamanari said.

"oh okay good!"

15:00

alienlvr:
OKAY SO WHO'S COMING TO THE BEACH AND MALL WITH US CUZ ME AND KENDO ARE GOING TO PICK Y'ALL UP

y/nlvr:
I'm at y/n's house rn

everyone's fav:
in other words we're going, just pick us up at my place!!

metalbro:
I-
Monoma ur name 💀💀

y/nlvr:
What? It's just y/nlvr

metalbro:
Well anyways im coming

pikachu:
i'm also at y/n's place so just pick the three of us up

mylittlepony:
i wanna go 😭😭😭

everyone's fav:
whats stopping you?

mylittlepony:
i have stuff to do at home with my family 😔

everyone's fav:
ohh

bakubark:
Im coming

y/nlvr:
Thats what i'm going to make y/n say in bed 😏

everyone's fav:
😳😩

bakubark:
horny little shits

mylittlepony:
fuck you bitch

bakubark:
oh right, you have horns
anyways im coming, so is kirishima

MIDoriya:
me and uraraka are coming too
btw, we're both at my house

the doorbell rang and y/n went to open the door with monoma and kamanari behind her.

"mina! kendo! izuku! uraraka!" y/n said and hugged them.

"heyy! we're all going to be walking because my dad's using the car!" kendo said.

the three headed off with the other four to pick up the others.

after awhile we arrived at the mall, "we should be in group to buy stuff for ourselves then meet up at the food court to eat food and then buy stuff for the beach" monoma suggested.

"okay! let's make up our groups!" y/n said.

the eight of them (not including y/n and monoma) all had a silent agreement that they wont get into a group with y/n and monoma, so basically mina, kendo, and uraraka were in a group, bakugo, izuku, kirishima, and denki were in a group and that just left y/n and monoma in a group.

monoma and y/n were on the second floor of the mall next to a water fountain. "monoma look!" y/n said.

she was pointing at a stuffed animal store, it was pink, like- really pinky and pastely!!

"wanna go there?" monoma asked, looking at the store.

y/n grabbed monoma's hand and got fascinated by all the stuffed animals, she picked up one that was a cute pink bear with a bow.

"MONOMA IM GETTING THIS ONE" y/n said.

monoma just smiled then took the bear out of
y/n's hands. he left y/n quickly and went to the cash register to pay for it then gave it to y/n.

the pair started walking around and noticed how a LOT of boys were staring at y/n so monoma put his jacket over y/n to show people that y/n was 'taken'

"people are staring at you.." monoma whispered, holding the smaller one's hand.

"it's fine monoma.." y/n whispered back.

monoma just took y/n to an icecream parlour to get plain vanilla for the both of them. they sat down to peacefully eat their icecream.

"where shall we go next?" y/n asked.

"hm, how about the book store?" monoma suggested, "only if you want to m'lady~" he smiled.

"yep! i'm fine with it!"

after they finished their icecream they went to the bookstore and went to different sections.
y/n went to the romcom section while monoma went to the history section because he's a nErd.

y/n felt like a pair of eyes were onto her, then a pair of hands wrapped around y/n's waist and a head rested on her shoulder, it was monoma..

"whacha lookin for?" the blonde asked.

y/n thought about it, "hm, maybe a graphic novel?" y/n answered.

monoma found a cute graphic novel about a shy girl falling inlove with this popular guy. he picked it up and read a page, "how about this one?" monoma asked.

-with the girls-

they just bought some cute accessories from this really cute store and they've already checked out almost every store in the first floor so why not go to the second floor?

"do you think monoma will ask y/n out soon?" kendo asked.

"yeah, i feel like he would soon, why?" mina asked.

"do you think monoma would treat y/n right though..?" uraraka asked.

soon kendo spotted y/n and monoma together. monoma wrapped his arms around y/n, and
y/n was softly giggling.

"what are you looking-...." uraraka cut herself off seeing the same thing kendo's seeing.

"hm? whats wrong-...", the three of them saw the same exact thing.

then they saw monoma take y/n by the hand and bought y/n a book that both him and y/n was looking at.

-back to monoma and y/n-

"you really shouldn't be wasting your money on me!!" y/n scolded monoma.

"why shouldn't i be though?" monoma asked, "it's my money and if i wanna spend it on you i can" he said.

"i guess you have a point.. but still! my parents make 8 figures a year, i dont need you to buy me stuff!" y/n said. monoma just shrugged it off, he loves spoiling y/n..

they kept walking and eventually they reached this couch area, "wait, stay there" y/n ordered and sat monoma down with their bags.

the h/c had gone to a store to buy monoma something.

y/n looked at the keychain area, then she spotted a cute cat keychain and a cute plant keychain. then y/n went to the necklace section to buy the both of them matching necklaces.

y/n came out of the store with a small bag, "okay! lets go meet up with the others now!!" y/n said.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!!
WORD COUNT: 1104