y/n's father -chapter 4

y/n's father pulled both monoma and y/n to the couch. y/n's father and was infront of the two teens.

"who's this boy!?" y/n's father asked, "is he... is he your boyfriend!?" y/n's father added, he was mad.. like- MAD mad..

"no, no! this is monoma neito! mr. monoma's son!! he's helping me with english!!" y/n explained as calmly as she could.

"yes sir, even if we were a couple i'd only have good intentions with her!" monoma said.

y/n's father and mother's expressions softened a bit. y/n's mother already approved however with y/n's father...

"it's getting late, you should go home no-" before y/n's father could finish his sentence her mother cut him off.

"yeah, it is getting late, you should stay with us for the night!" y/n's mother said.

monoma shook his head, "no, i dont wanna be a burden ma'am!" monoma said.

"you're not a burden to us! please, stay over for the night?" y/n's mother asked again.

monoma finally gave in and we all had dinner, "hey, why arent you eating as much?" monoma asked y/n.

y/n hesitated, "i.. i'm not really hungry.." she answered.

"it's really hard trying to get y/n to eat-" y/n's mother said, before being cut off by the sound of monoma feeding y/n food. y/n looked at monoma to see if she could get him to feed her again, and he did!!

"wow.." y/n's father said. he didnt like how close monoma and y/n was but at least his daughter was eating well.. right?

y/n's mother came closer to y/n, "he IS really cute ya'know" y/n's mother said and gave her a little nudge nudge wink wink.

"mom!!" y/n called out.

"what? just saying!!"

after they finished dinner monoma and y/n went upstairs to her room. it was cozy, there was a watering can and plants everywhere.

"just sit on my bed if you want, i'll go fill up my watering can so i can water my plants" y/n said.

monoma sat down on y/n's soft bed thst he practically sank into. he was looking around. he saw a banner of pictures in a corner of y/n and class 1a all together, then he looked at y/n's mirror, there was a picture of him and class 1b, it was a newer photo of them so it was less creepy.

she went into the bathroom with her watering can and filled it up with room temperature water. she went back into her room, struggling to carry it. y/n started watering her plants while monoma was just watching.

monoma was just watching y/n struggling with the heavy watering can but slowly getting the hang of carrying it.

"i know who my secret admirer is" monoma said, breaking the silence.

y/n dropped her watering can, "oh shoot.." she said under her breath, she quickly grabbed some towels and cleaned up the water, "wait.. do you actually know..?" y/n asked.

monoma nodded, "i'm not stupid y/n... you're also really bad at lying" he said.

"awh man.." y/n said with a frown.

"why be sad? i think you should be happy because i like you back" monoma said.

monoma walked up to y/n and and kissed on the lips, y/n kissed back.

"thank you" y/n said.

monoma looked at y/n, "hm? for what?" he asked.

"for taking my first kiss... thank you.." y/n said.

21:49

ugly bitch:
KAMANARI
KAMANARI
KAMANARI
GUESS WAHT

even uglier bitch:
WAHT IS KT??
IR**
IU**
IT*

ugly bitch:
ME AND MONOMA KISSED
AHAHSJSKSKDKD
THATS MY FIRST KISS!!!

even uglier bitch:
REALLY!?

ugly bitch:
YEAH IM SO FRICKING HAPPY

even uglier bitch:
OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TOO
IMA TELL THE GCCCC

21:52

pikachu:
HAHAHAHSJDJDJDKDDK
OKAY
OKAY
SO
Y/N
AND
MONOMA

alienlvr:
did they get together!?

1ah8r:
I wish 😫

everyone's fav:
stop thinking that we're getting together!!

alienlvr:
no 😌

pikachu:
THEY KISSED

alienlvr:
OMGGNFMFJD

mommy kendo:
WAIT FR??

1ah8r:
Yeah

mylittlepony:
🤔

everyone's fav:
it's true 🤩

alienlvr:
SKSKSJDJSKKDDKSKK

1ah8r:
Im laying down on y/n's lap rn 🤤

mylittlepony:
lucky 😔😔

everyone's fav:
stop lying

1ah8r:
awh 😔

TY FOR GETTING THIS FAR!!
WORD COUNT: 715