Optional Things

Welp. Final part of this little series I wanted to try. I guess I can discuss a few Ideas I had before I stuck with one clear idea in mind.

First off: The Godly Parent of Lux and Legera.

- First was Artemis: The idea was an accidental meld of the power of the Rebellion with Artemis's blood. Lux would've been a much spiteful person and helped out The Demigods out of obligation and ultimately reconciled with the relationship of himself and Artemis, finding a sense of respect in their shared resolve. I ultimately scrapped it due to It didn't really fit to have a Son of Artemis - Artemis canonically doesn't have any children. But if she ever did, they'd be female. The explanation I also would've had didn't have much ground.

- Second was Athena: This was again scrapped due to how Athena wouldn't have wanted a child to live in a place like Slum Avenue. (Granted I don't Hestia would've either but still). Plus Dante doesn't fit what Athena really goes for. Athena goes for intelligence, like Professors and historians. 

I ultimately went for Hestia, not out of Dante's Character, but more out of his view on power. Hestia willingly stepped down and didn't really desire to be known for epics under her name, in stories: she's mostly know for stepping down to let Dionysus take over her position. As for how Dante saw power, he didn't actively seek it out, yes he does relish in the power he even has. But even then he sticks to his bare minimum in every job, The Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory and his Shotgun. Dante also shows signs of outright rejecting it at times, especially in Devil May Cry 3.

Next was how Zoë Nightshade was going to be handled. I did debate on how her relationship with Lux was going to be. I ultimately went for the sister figure for the reason of how Zoë wouldn't want to have another Heracles in a sense. But I'll save this for a story for another day.

Given that a lot of the rest of it is in relation to Heroes of Olympus, I'm gonna stop here. I'm gonna try and get back into writing this more. Along with that I have a few other ideas I want to try and do.

Thanks for reading!