fo m alhaut

foh•muhl•hawt

calla | ace | others

-and then he decided that billie the cat wasn't a good pet anymore and ga... why are you staring at me like that?

you look cute when you smile.

well, i bet so do you. which reminds me, i have never seen you smile?

never felt like it.

never ever?

...

okay maybe once when i saw my little sister for the first time.

you have a little sister!? what is her name? how old is she? is she cute? oh, she must be cute! 

calm down, star. her name is ariel and she is my half sister. she is five years old. here.

...

aww! she is so cute. look at those tiny feet. and she has red hair like the disney ariel! i love kids with red hair! her eyes are pretty too, just like yours!

the red hair are from her jace. 

jace?

her biological father. my step-dad.

oh.

its cool, star. he is more of a father than mine ever was.

was?

died of overdose when i was ten.

uh... i'm sorry? if it helps, my mom isn't around anymore too. she had blood cancer. i was thirteen when she left us. she was a very nice mother. you know, she used to say that if you smile at the sky before going to bed every night, the moon blesses you with good dreams. she was the reason i got into astronomy.

she sounds like a sweet lady.

she sure was.

would you like anything else?

no. 

its fine. thank you!

grump! you are supposed to say thank you.

she was glaring at you.

no she was not!

...

okay, maybe she was but still...

she gets paid for being polite to the customers. since she didn't do her work properly, i am not doing mine either.

speaking of jobs, what have you decided to do after graduation? i want to be a vet but i cant because i have a very serious case of hemophobia. so, i've decided to be a elementary or middle school teacher. i love kids! they are so cute and sweet an-

you should stop in between to breathe, star.

sorry, i just got very excited!

its fine. and about your question, i am planning on becoming a portrait photographer. if that doesn't work out, then i might go for business management.

wow! i am sure you will be an awesome photographer. that picture of mine you clicked the other day is proof enough. it was so pretty!

that's because you are pretty, star.