"I apologise to thee, my child, for Hoopa's mischief. I was not the one to send thee to this place. However, I feel it is important to take this opportunity to seek out as much information as possible whilst thou art here. Having done this, I shall send thee and thy lover back to Hisui, back to the exact moment of your disappearance."

"Adaman, look," you whisper, and his eyes widen as he too reads the message. You're confused by Arceus's motives, but who are you to question the ruler of all?

"So we can go back? Once we gather as much information as possible about this place?" he asks, his voice shaking.

You nod, relief flooding through you as you realise you're not going to be trapped in this strange time forever. Adaman smiles at you, your relief mirrored on his face. Having read the message, you turn to Lear,

"Alright, sorry about that - looks like we've had a change of plan. Are we good to stay here for a while?"

"Of course!" Lear says, "As I said, it's always good to get more people here on Pasio. Although take note that this is a gathering place for a lot of powerful trainers and Pokémon, so be prepared to face some tough battles in your time here."

"Oh Y/N will be able to handle it," Adaman chuckles, "She did save our entire region back in our time period."

"Oh, so you are quite the trainer!" Lear acknowledges, and you realise the word 'trainer' brings with it a sense of familiarity, "Perhaps it would be good to introduce you to some of the champions we have here on this island."

Champion... That word also rings a bell from somewhere, and deep inside your brain you can feel a memory trying to escape the clutches of your amnesia. You're snapped out of your daydream by Lear snapping his fingers. At the sound two people, one enormously muscular man and one woman with long, purple hair, are immediately by his side,

"Rachel, Sawyer! Give these two somewhere to stay on the island, and then escort them to the main stadium for 4:45 sharp, ready to meet some of the champions at 5pm tonight!"
"Yes master Lear," they both say.

"Don't be late!" Lear says to you and Adaman.

"Wouldn't dream of it!" Adaman immediately says rather indignantly, much to your amusement, as you both turn to follow Rachel and Sawyer down the mountain and towards the city below.

As you walk through the bustling streets of the city, memories immediately come flooding back to you about modern technology. You recognise electric powered street lights, electric billboards, TVs in shop windows... It's a little unnerving, and your grip tightens on your boyfriend's hand as you try to cope with everything that's flooding back to you. Adaman, meanwhile, is looking incredulously at all of the new sights around him, and you can't help but feel a pang of sympathy for him having to see all of this for the very first time with no idea what anything is. Not to mention the people are so different too - they all comfortably coexist with Pokémon, one of the only things you've always been able to remember from your old life, and their styles are so clean and modern. On top of that, they're clearly not as battle-hardened as you and Adaman, and suddenly you start to feel a bit self-conscious about all your visible scars from close calls with wild Pokémon in Hisui. Adaman, noticing your unease, immediately lets go of your hand to wrap his arm around you reassuringly and protectively as you walk. He doesn't say anything, something you're actually grateful for given the presence of Rachel and Sawyer, but you're incredibly thankful for his arm around your shoulder as it serves as a means to ground you and stop you from completely freaking out about all of this.

After what seems like an eternity of mental overstimulation from all the sights and sounds, you arrive at a large building just outside the centre of the city that you recognise to be a block of apartments. Rachel and Sawyer lead the way upstairs and into a pretty spacious living area with an open plan kitchen and lounge area.