[4/10] Stupidity & Love

Chapter 4:  Stupidity & Crush

It's already late when he decided to take a look on the notebook. Taehyung plop down the couch, the notebook on his hand. Did he really wrote this? Wow, he never knew he could be like this. He flip through pages, reading them one by one. There were exactly 15 pages written with sweet words and promises

"Daddy?"

He look up to see Taegeuk rubbing her eyes as she walk down the stairs, holding something on her small hands. "Yes princess?"

"Someone's calling you ealier..."

"Let daddy see-"

"Then I saw your wallpaper, daddy." Taegeuk smile, skipping towards Taehyung's direction. She then shove the phone in front of Taehyung. "This is Jungkook oppa, right? Why is he your wallpaper?"

Taehyung tried his best not to blush. Okay, maybe he put Jungkook's photo three years ago as his wallpaper. Maybe he found Jungkook cute. Maybe even he don't remember him, he cares for him and Maybe he's starting to have a little crush on the younger.

"Well, you see... uncle Jungkook is-"

"Your boyfriend?"

Taehyung blinks, where did Taegeuk heard that?

"Well no-"

"But that's what Uncle Jin said! I heard him and uncle Namjoon talk about it and they said you guys used to live together."

Used to? Are they really dating before?

Taehyung shakes his head, "I dunno, princess. Something happens... three years ago." Taegeuk tilts her head to her side. "So, we're not together anymore."

"I honestly think Jungkook oppa looks so pretty, don't you think so too, daddy?"

Taehyung chuckles and lift her daughter, abandoning his stuff as he make his way to her room.

"Yes, I think he's beautiful."

The next morning, he walk in his office, dark circles under his eyes. Seokjin drop his daughter to her school and now he's alone inside his office. He yawn and stretch his arms but stop midway when he notice Jungkook leaning against the doorframe. He look so attractive with his messy hair, sweet smile, white button up shirt and tight jeans. Of course he's wearing his black converse.

"Coffee?"

Taehyung continue staring. Did he really date this human three years ago?